want to buy a 9mm in india

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
bhawani shukla
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

want to buy a 9mm in india

Post by bhawani shukla » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:53 am

hey can anyone tell me which is the best pistol available in the world if u can get a pb lisence in india?Can we import a Smith&Wesson 500 Magnum Revolver to india in the pb bore?Can we get assault rifels also or which is the best rifel in pb bore?

-- Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:56 am --

how many guns can we get in pb bore from home ministry?

For Advertising mail webmaster
to_saptarshi
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: want to buy a 9mm in india

Post by to_saptarshi » Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:04 am

bhawani shukla wrote:hey can anyone tell me which is the best pistol available in the world if u can get a pb lisence in india?
There is no such thing like best pistol of the world , everything depends upon your preference and purpose. A Large Frame Pistol may not be suitable for a Person who is having small grip and vice versa. Similarly a Match Grade Accurate Match pistol may not be a good choice for self defence and the opposite is true.

You can buy a Korth if you want, well its again your personal choice what you will consider as best.
bhawani shukla wrote: Can we import a Smith&Wesson 500 Magnum Revolver to india in the pb bore?Can we get assault rifels also or which is the best rifel in pb bore?
No . Import is ban and Only allowed for Renowned shooter. PB will Not be consider a sport caliber. Though SW 500 Mag is not a PB per my understanding.

-- Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:56 am --
bhawani shukla wrote: how many guns can we get in pb bore from home ministry?
Depends on situation. Ideally getting one is almost next to impossible.
Thanks and Regards,
Saptarshi

goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by goodboy_mentor » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:16 am

hey can anyone tell me which is the best pistol available in the world if u can get a pb lisence in india?Can we import a Smith&Wesson 500 Magnum Revolver to india in the pb bore?Can we get assault rifels also or which is the best rifel in pb bore?
Please read http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php ... 78#p111478
how many guns can we get in pb bore from home ministry?
As per Arms Act it is total 3 firearms any combination PB or NPB. Practically as many they issue to you :D But why bother about need of a damned license? MHA says "Keep your Arms..." to Maoists. So if Arms Act is not applicable to Maoists why should we bother? Please read http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10859
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

bhawani shukla
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by bhawani shukla » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:43 am

lol.... truely said goodboy_mentor about the Maoists....i do daura of naxali prabhavit areas in chattissgarh...so will tell the MHA to give me ak47 and berreta 9mm(i like its looks)..for my protection and keep my grandads 12bore single barrel?really want to keep s&w magnum 500 also..

goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by goodboy_mentor » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:00 am

Never go by the looks of any firearms. AK 47 is not very good looking, but no one complains about its looks because it is extremely reliable. Reliability of firearms matter. Firearms should be extremely reliable and you should be proficient in the use of the firearms. So one needs to practice firing with firearms regularly.
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

thomast1
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by thomast1 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:39 am

goodboy_mentor wrote:Never go by the looks of any firearms. AK 47 is not very good looking, but no one complains about its looks because it is extremely reliable. Reliability of firearms matter. Firearms should be extremely reliable and you should be proficient in the use of the firearms. So one needs to practice firing with firearms regularly.
:agree:
Thomas

winnie_the_pooh
Veteran
Veteran

Post by winnie_the_pooh » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:18 am

goodboy_mentor wrote:But why bother about need of a damned license?
Because a trip to the jail can be a damned nuisance not to say a pain-in-the-ar*e if your luck really runs out

carbine
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by carbine » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:34 am

NO Fresh PB WEAPON liecense is issued to any citizens of india .,only major or generals are getting new license for PB weapon .home ministry is also not trasfering PB weapon on heirloom basis.My grandfather is still having .30M1 CARBINE &.38H&R (.38)Calibre revolver both weapon are PB on liecense.but Home ministry is refusing to transfer the weapon on heirloom basis

grewal
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by grewal » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:48 pm

bhawani shukla wrote:Can we import a Smith&Wesson 500 Magnum Revolver to india in the pb bore?
here comes a sixer ROTFL
bhawani shukla wrote:how many guns can we get in pb bore from home ministry?
another sixer :D
bhawani shukla wrote:Can we get assault rifels also or which is the best rifel in pb bore?
Shukla ji Maar he dalo gay kya :mrgreen:
Grewal

I'd rather be riding my bike and thinking bout god than sitting in a temple and thinking bout my bike

bhawani shukla
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by bhawani shukla » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:09 pm

ok....do you know which is the best country in europe to own a gun and have fun hunting and shooting?

grewal
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by grewal » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:34 pm

bhawani shukla wrote:ok....do you know which is the best country in europe to own a gun and have fun hunting and shooting?
without any doubt " RUSSIA "
Grewal

I'd rather be riding my bike and thinking bout god than sitting in a temple and thinking bout my bike

MoA
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MoA » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:15 pm

Switzerland is the best, UK the worst.

brijendra
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by brijendra » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:56 pm

i think any country will be better than ours( INDIA) :D
DARWIN said " survival of the fittest "
I say " survival of the armed ones "

cottage cheese
Veteran
Veteran

Post by cottage cheese » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:47 pm

carbine wrote:NO Fresh PB WEAPON liecense is issued to any citizens of india
All will please be very aware that as per Government attitude of late, we are no longer citizens. India has no more citizens- just subjects. The rulers and the ruled.

We are for all practical purposes now, SUBJECTS.
He who can not think, is a fool; he who will not, a bigot; he who dare not - a slave!

nagarifle
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by nagarifle » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:54 pm

into to slavery we go once again, The Britishers are now not white but brown shi :?:
Nagarifle

if you say it can not be done, then you are right, for you, it can not be done.