Stun guns- Is it legal in India

A posts related to self defence/ home defence. Please post anything related to legal aspects in the 'Legal Eagle' section.
Rajat
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Stun guns- Is it legal in India

Post by Rajat » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:43 pm

goodboy,

I usually make it a point to go through your posts. Very informative and clear interpretations. Keep up the good work. Thanks.

For Advertising mail webmaster
goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by goodboy_mentor » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:05 pm

Thank you :)
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

Indians4Guns
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Indians4Guns » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:31 pm

ckkalyan wrote:Sadly (in my opinion), in our country, most laws are ambiguous and fall into a grey area, subject to interpretation by officials in different states with varying, accepted tolerances....so, what's legal and what's illegal is a huge question and it is a very thin line...:(
Could not agree with you more.

Krishnadhamodharan
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Krishnadhamodharan » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:03 pm

Last edited by Krishnadhamodharan on Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Krishnadhamodharan
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Krishnadhamodharan » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:27 pm

[youtube][/youtube]
Last edited by Krishnadhamodharan on Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Krishnadhamodharan
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Krishnadhamodharan » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:01 pm

jd wrote:Is there any laws which says, stun guns are illegal ? Which government agency can give a right answer?
Anybody please help. I am attaching some links for stun gun details.

Is anybody selling this in India?

http://www.protectmefirst.com/stun_guns.asp
http://www.stungunsupply.com/products/stun-guns/

yes i am yet to receive mine, its a us made sabre stun gun i bought it for thousand bucks with 2 year watanty and accesories. i have also odered pepper spray for my wife. i will update them once i get it in my hand. chek this video , i bought the nano model :
Last edited by Krishnadhamodharan on Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rajat
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Rajat » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:32 pm

Sorry to disappoint you but the only person who will be stunned by this nano gun will be the user. Stunned to see that it is no good and will, well, just about more than tickle the person upon whom it is used.

Do not expect it to stun or knock out anyone and be prepared for immediate retaliation. Just use the flashlight or scare your friends with the electricity buzzing through the electrodes. This will be scarier.

arcraptor
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by arcraptor » Thu May 03, 2012 1:28 am

our politicians are goofs...first you'll have to explain them what taser is...then they will pass a bill in 5 yrs...then they will eat some money... :deadhorse: Better if u want to be prepared "ek mag me lal mirch ghol ke rakha karen" :mrgreen:

kalashnikov.47
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by kalashnikov.47 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:53 am

Hi

Folks just joined the website if you guys are looking for Stun Guns and u want to know the price contact

www.emascot.in

check out "Products " in "Self Defence"

Ive myself ordered a 18 inch steel baton and a Stun Gun Advance Model

the shipping time is only a drawback atleast 4-5 business days minimum

anujmata
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by anujmata » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:31 pm

I want to import 10 tippmann markers,please suggest me the port I should use in India.will anybody recommend any other make besides tippmann for rental use.i dont mind buying used custom 98 from people willing to sell at a reasonable price

kenhypno
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by kenhypno » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:43 pm

If held to the attackers body for more time will it kill him ? After the Delhi rape case i think the rules should be revised!
"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." -- The Dalai Lama, (May 15, 2001, The Seattle Times)