Armed 11 year old Girl Defends Home from 3 armed Burglars

A posts related to self defence/ home defence. Please post anything related to legal aspects in the 'Legal Eagle' section.
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Armed 11 year old Girl Defends Home from 3 armed Burglars

Post by mundaire » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:12 pm

Further to the discussion going on at http://www.indiansforguns.com/viewtopic ... 14&t=17238 - I couldn't resist posting the following video here (courtesy captrakshitsharma).

[youtube][/youtube]
Alyssa Gutierrez bravely defended her home and her life with her Mom's rifle. She was not going to end up, if she could help it, another victim of criminal violence. She first tried to hide from the criminal intruders, but when they discovered her, she ran quickly to a bedroom and retrieved her Mom's little pink single shot bolt action .22 caliber rifle to defend her home and life.

"My heart kept pounding and pounding" said brave little Alyssa. After she loaded the rifle she checked the bathroom and the living room to make sure that they were clear of the thugs. She then went to her Mothers closet with her loaded rifle in hand to call 9-11. "I was planning, if they came right next to me, I would shoot them," said Alyssa.

Luckily, for the slime ball intruders, they had already made their getaway out the back door of the house. But as bad luck would have it for the degenerate's, an off duty police officer who was driving by saw them jumping the fence and arrested them on the spot. So all ended well, the bottom dwellers were taken away thanks to the bravery of Alyssa Gutierrez.
So, should you teach your child how to responsibly handle a firearm & how to use it effectively?

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

For Advertising mail webmaster
snIPer
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Armed 11 year old Girl Defends Home from 3 armed Burglar

Post by snIPer » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:33 pm

Bravo. and yes, catch em young and teach em young.
/S/
On my Epitaph - Off to Happy Hunting Grounds.

ramtiger
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by ramtiger » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:05 pm

Really bravo

arcraptor
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by arcraptor » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:23 pm

one never knows when one may need a gun...so lets be prepared ! 8)

captrakshitsharma
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by captrakshitsharma » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:03 pm

Children must be taught and educated on firearm safety and handling. Parent should teach them carefully to understand the general working and respect the firearm and also stress upon the gravity of situation it could land them in if they treat the guns at home as toys. Training them and inculcating good/safe firearm handling habits is a life saving skill. Adult supervised handling will make the child a responsible gun owning citizen in the future. That said know and understand the temperament and mental status of the child at home and keep the accessibility of arms and ammo strictly restricted and carefully monitored.
Remember that "Safety is in Education and Cognitive Identification of Risks. Once a Hazard is identified the mind will evolve and be able to Consciously Mitigate the Associated Risk.
Another point of view..watch this video
I dont dial 911... I dial .357

sowmiyamoorthy
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by sowmiyamoorthy » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:16 pm

Guys here myself don't know to handle a firearm how am going to teach my kids because am a INDIAN and not easy to get a firearm license but i will teach how to use a SLINGSHOT. :mrgreen:

SOWMI
"Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter"

rraju2805
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by rraju2805 » Tue May 01, 2012 12:43 am

Bravo. .
Grt job.
YOU CAN FOOL SOME OF THE PEOPLE SOMETIME
BUT YOU CAN"T FOOL ALL OF THE PEOPLE ALL TIME

MoA
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MoA » Tue May 01, 2012 1:16 am

Refuse to be a victim. A gun in hand is better than a hundred with the cops. :cheers:

essdee1972
Veteran
Veteran

Post by essdee1972 » Wed May 02, 2012 11:21 am

Sowmiyamoorthy, same here!! And pepper spray, hockey sticks, baseball bats for close range warfare!!! And not to forget parkour - will help to run away by jumping from 3rd floor window!!!!!

Be proud to be an Indian, be proud to be a victim!!!
Cheers!

EssDee
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a polity, each citizen is to possess his own arms, which are not supplied or owned by the state.Aristotle

Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.Bob Marley

Hammerhead
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Hammerhead » Thu May 03, 2012 7:38 am

Old lady did it too . She carries the gun 24/7. Her English, you needs little intention.

http://bcove.me/zgbghtxu
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

miroflex
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by miroflex » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:50 pm

So the much derided .22 is not such an ineffective weapon after all.

All the best.
"To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived." Sherlock Holmes in "The Adventure Of The Copper Beeches" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Sakobav
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Sakobav » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:42 am

miroflex wrote:So the much derided .22 is not such an ineffective weapon after all.

All the best.
Any gun is better than none - :agree: training of kids in responsible way paybacks too