Tel-Fax: (020) 26134992
Cell: 9423005752

Email :[email protected]

Web: http://www.adventure-mart.com
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

For Advertising mail webmaster
professor
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: Aim Point - Pune

Post by professor » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:28 pm

Hi All,
yesterday visited Aim Point at MG Road ....was a vey good experience, owner Mr. Mohammed Bandukwala is very soft spoken gentleman.....always ready to help ....he has maintained a very good collection of Muela, Cold Steel , Nieto, Victorinox, Leatherman & Buck knives, camping instruments, binoculors, telescopes & ofcourse air rifles& pistols IHP as well Kolkata made brands....worth to visit & purchase some stuff...regards

Professor

james02
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by james02 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:05 pm

Adnan and Mohammed are two brothers who run this business,they have two shops in pune.Both are extremely helpful and honest guys i ever dealt with.I recommend Aim point and i rate this shop 10/10.

Regards
James.

hvj1
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

AIMPOINT - Experience

Post by hvj1 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:47 am

Visited AIMPOINT -Pune,on the 3rd of this month. I was received by a very courteous and knowledgable Mr. Mohammadbhai. Bought an excellent Britelite Torch. This torch is rechargeble and has a astonishingly powerful, narrow undiffused beam which can illuminate any object the size of 1 ft at a distance of 200 m quite easily.
I wanted to buy a Swiss Army knife, but the collection Mohammedbhai had required careful study. In addition to the firearms he sells, he has a host of equipment which a wannabe wild life conservationist like me may require- Tents, sturdy trekking shoes, wildlife cameras (on order) for the amateur to the professional types. Off particular interest was a model of britelite torch, the beam of which illuminates objects at 1000m! Lightweight, rechargeable, sturdy, attractive slim design and very very reasonably priced.
I came away with great satisfaction and believe that Mohammedbhai, not only knows his stuff but is also a gentleman. Plus he gave me a terrific discount on my torch.
I plan to go back soon to check out all of his items.

professor
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: AIMPOINT - Experience

Post by professor » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:39 pm

Dear hvj1,
same experience with me too.....I have purchased a Britelight torch as well as a Swiss knife (Item_ NOMAD) ....infact I was in hurry at that time.....I suggest u to visit AIMPOINT again & must check the knife collection he has....regards

Professor

hvj1
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Re: AIMPOINT - Experience

Post by hvj1 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:04 am

Hi Professor,
The Nomad is what he also suggested, but I think I would like to go for the Traveller set, this is in keeping with my requirement in the future, as a wanabe conservationist, better to be over prepared than under prepared. :D Yeah , he has a real mean collection of knives, the rambo bowie type with the serrated trailing edge was a real attention grabber!
Regards

airgun_novice
Veteran
Veteran

Post by airgun_novice » Mon May 09, 2011 6:21 pm

Am looking for an airgun stock for my Chinese Springer Industry B2 (stock of 27/ 25 would do). Any idea if Aimpoint stocks up on butt stock ? BTW, does anyone have their user handle on IFG so I could PM them ? Thanks in advance for the help.
==
O Shea (character): Guns make you nervous ?
Charles Bronson: Guns or the users ? Idiots with guns make me nervous.
(Death Wish V)

miroflex
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by miroflex » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:42 pm

Hi,

I spoke to Mr Bandukwala recently about availability and prices of weapons. He mentioned that a .375 Mannlicher Schonauer should be available for Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 60,000. He also mentioned that a .458 Winchester Magnum in an as new condition was available for Rs. 4,00,000. There was also an SBBL underlever .360 rifle by Westley Richards for Rs. 60,000. The .360 is a rook rifle calibre which is long obsolete. From information available on the internet it seems that the .38 Special revolver cartridge closely resembles it. The underlever may refer either to a shotgun type action with a top break opening or a Henry type of falling block action, commonly called a Martini action in Great Britain.

Regards.
"To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived." Sherlock Holmes in "The Adventure Of The Copper Beeches" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

pradeep.kumar
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by pradeep.kumar » Tue May 28, 2013 3:07 pm

I had been to Aim Point, Pune and found them very professional, polite and genuine traders. The person there in the shop at MG road ( I think his name was Murthaza) was very patient and explained merits and demerits of different products in their shop. I wondered how many would do that in the rifle and adventure equipments business.
Wanted to post this information so that other wanting to find a good shop will be benefited.
Regards,
Pradeep

Cactus
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Cactus » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:13 pm

any chance of getting a fun bb gun at this store?