Santokhoo Gun Works - EAGLE

Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal
winnie_the_pooh
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Santokhoo Gun Works - Jammu

Post by winnie_the_pooh » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:01 pm

ngrewal,
In India,license to manufacture is granted on inheritance basis and not on the basis of knowledge of making arms.The people who started these companies were gunsmiths but their descendants are not. They rely on labour mainly from Bihar to make guns.None has made an effort to develope the skills required to make good guns.They will belly ache about small quotas,talk of putting up CNC machines and so on and so forth.You can get any CNC machine that you want in India these days.There is no difference between a CNC machine to make say, automobile components and one to make shotguns.

I am willing to bet,that like the vast majority of such licensed makers in India,the fellow at Santokhoo will not be able to make a single component of a shotgun.Hence his attempt to portray making of guns as something of a secret art best practised within the forewalls of his factory.The reality is that he knows next to nothing about it.These fellow will use the cheapest material to save a couple of hundred rupees.The objective being to make guns at the cheapest price to maximize profits.Some will even turn the barrels AFTER proof testing.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Sakobav
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Sakobav » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:00 am

WTP

You do have good points CNC machines of every kind are available in India - its the will and business missing in these companies who inherited licenses etc then family feuds BUT then why are these guys in business if they dont want to expand?
On the other hand I was reading a news how Rahul Gandhi and Omar had coordinated a meeting in srinagar with CEO for setting up new businesses etc - yet they are not harnessing or leveraging their current industry be it tourism or gun making !

winnie_the_pooh
Veteran
Veteran

Post by winnie_the_pooh » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:17 am

ngrewal,

The simple fact is that all these gun manufacturers are ignorant about the actual manufacturing process.When they talk of CNC machines,they some how assume that all are alike and all that they need to do would be to buy one,punch a couple of buttons and it will magically spit out a perfectly made shotgun.If pressed for specifics as to their requirements as a gun manufacturer,they will not be able to answer as they do not have a clue.

Now if some one is really interested,he or she can easily get some one else to do the initial set up,but they are not willing to do that as this requires money and they are making money as it is. Nothing remains the same forever. The changes in the policy on manufacturing of firearms means that it is only a matter of time before some one gets permission to make guns for civilian sale.Then these 'manufacturers' can just lock up their factories and turn to making something else more mundane.Their demise will not be lamented and indeed in public safety.They make guns that are not only shoddy but also unsafe.

Santokhoo Gun Works
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Santokhoo Gun Works » Mon May 06, 2013 11:09 am

Please Visit our New web site

http://santokhoogunworks.com

Regards
Team Santokhoo Gun Works
Last edited by Santokhoo Gun Works on Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pran80
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by pran80 » Tue May 07, 2013 11:59 am

SGW your website says your shotguns have Rifled barrels??

dankapoor
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: Santokhoo Gun Works - EAGLE

Post by dankapoor » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:49 pm

What's the price of eagle in punjab
Eagerly waiting for reply

Santokhoo Gun Works
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Santokhoo Gun Works » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:55 am

Please check price list on our website http://santokhoogunworks.com/shotguns-price/

Jeetesh Dusgotra
Santokhoo Gun Works (Eagle)

dsingh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by dsingh » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:29 pm

SWG you must also come with more higher capacity barrells load increasing capacity from 2.75 to 3 inches .Even ur old have high praise for ur products.I sometimes thinking buying ur new product after disposing old gun but performance of old gun is excellent .I have 2 guns one is of 2003 model and other is of 1976 single barrel gun.Both r as good as new.

dsingh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by dsingh » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:18 pm

Mr peter Iam not gunmaker like u just seen ur comments I do not want to further comment how can I fool the customers when Iam not a dealer or commercial u talk about physics we deal daily with cases in court.Yes it is true u believe or not we have seen many arms as most of our relatives r war veterans and practical experience.I have seen with my own eyes hitting target with single barrel up to 175 yards. U claims to be expert u r so rude to ones experience I must say .U underestimate Indian gunmaker .