pyramydair

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
bkmarks55
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

pyramydair

Post by bkmarks55 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:56 pm

Hi Folks

Any one has experince importing airgun from pyramydair.com....or relish sports ?

Planning to buy Benjamin Marauder.

Any help will be much appreciated

For Advertising mail webmaster
Big Daddy
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: pyramydair

Post by Big Daddy » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:22 pm

PA don't ship to India.

BD
The early bird gets the worm, but the fact is, if the worm had woken up late, it would still be alive.

bkmarks55
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by bkmarks55 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:30 pm

Big Daddy wrote:PA don't ship to India.

BD

Sir

Thanks for your reply.but simply was checking their website came to know the below information....Dont know if they have started shipping...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mulki
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by mulki » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:16 pm

I just looked at the PA site and the Air Rifle description says "Ships to India". They had stopped shipping sometime ago but appears that they are shipping now. Earlier Fedex used to clear shipment on our behalf and required Rifle Assoc. Membership Card and a Letter from Rifle Assoc. Have to see what the process is now for clearing Customs.

If you do order from PA, please post your experience.
--
Mulki

shorya_alone
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by shorya_alone » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:31 pm

I have ordered beeman p17 from PA on 2nd of december. Before confirming the order they ask me for my membership id. I mailed a copy of membership id and after that my order was confirmed and money was deducted. It is showing status "shipped to Aim" since 3rd of december. Fedex india personals has inquired and taken my KYC documents on 5th of dec. but till today they dont have any idea of current status of my package. Today i called them and inquired about it and they said package is not handover to them. I mailed to PA alsoand waiting for their reply.

Trajeev
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Trajeev » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:42 pm

Don't know about PA, but I have a good experience of Relish Sports for both my purchases.An AF condor last year & a Berretta PX storm this year.

sam 47
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by sam 47 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:52 pm

Trajeev wrote:Don't know about PA, but I have a good experience of Relish Sports for both my purchases.An AF condor last year & a Berretta PX storm this year.
What was the paper work you required to get the AF condor? Last year, the law was deal wood test, which I am certain the condor will fail. Did you get the 3 additional barrels also? And how do you fill the gun? And what scope do you use?
The descriptions of products are exactly the same in PA and relish sports. Don't know if they are related to each other somehow.
If it is hassle free, I am looking to buy a powerful PCP as well.
"Aim small, miss small."

Trajeev
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Trajeev » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:05 pm

@sam47,
A Rifle club ID and a letter from them is required.Additionally a Passport /Driving Licence copy as ID proof (all self attested)
I had originally ordered Talon SS .177 with Relish,which landed in India within 45 days. The parcel was lying with Bangalore Customs for more than 7 months & subsequently returned back.Relish offered me a Condor .177 in lieu of Talon SS,which I agreed to. It took exactly 365 days to get it in my hand from the order.The AF don't come with additional barrels unless ordered. AFAIK,anything above .177 cannot be imported.I kept faith on their abilities and it paid off.I have a 6 Lit SCBA bottle with suitable adapter to fill the gun. I am using a HAWK Vantage 3-9 x 40 AO : Mildot scope mounted on Gamo TS 250 one piece mount.

sam 47
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by sam 47 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:17 pm

Trajeev wrote:@sam47,
A Rifle club ID and a letter from them is required.Additionally a Passport /Driving Licence copy as ID proof (all self attested)
Only 2 more questions,
1) will aadhar card work as id proof?
2)from where did you order the scope?
"Aim small, miss small."

Trajeev
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Trajeev » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:25 pm

1) Yes
2) From another forum member

WilliamTell
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by WilliamTell » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:40 pm

Hello all, a question...what are the alternatives available if the range manager/club is unwilling to provide such a letter (for obvious reasons)? (AirgunIndia.com asks for the weapon import form from the NRAI - nothing less.) Is relishsports happy with a just a letter from your club? Also, does PA ask for a club membership ID or the registered shooter ID? Thanks.

bkmarks55
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by bkmarks55 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:28 pm

Keep posting guys ...its very informative...Im still waiting to order from pyramidair...Any club members from bangalore...Need some info on joing a club for memership

Big Daddy
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Big Daddy » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:10 pm

Trajeev wrote:@sam47,
I had originally ordered Talon SS .177 with Relish,which landed in India within 45 days. The parcel was lying with Bangalore Customs for more than 7 months & subsequently returned back.Relish offered me a Condor .177 in lieu of Talon SS,which I agreed to. It took exactly 365 days to get it in my hand from the order.The AF don't come with additional barrels unless ordered.......I kept faith on their abilities and it paid off.
That's the honest service many talk of. Some are upset with the delay but do not realise that money has NOT gone down the drain.

BD
The early bird gets the worm, but the fact is, if the worm had woken up late, it would still be alive.

Trajeev
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Trajeev » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:42 am

Absolutely correct BD

pradeep2374
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by pradeep2374 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:01 pm

shorya_alone wrote:I have ordered beeman p17 from PA on 2nd of december. Before confirming the order they ask me for my membership id. I mailed a copy of membership id and after that my order was confirmed and money was deducted. It is showing status "shipped to Aim" since 3rd of december. Fedex india personals has inquired and taken my KYC documents on 5th of dec. but till today they dont have any idea of current status of my package. Today i called them and inquired about it and they said package is not handover to them. I mailed to PA alsoand waiting for their reply.
Hi Shorya, Did you manage to get your Beeman from PA, eager to know.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk