I have to buy Modern over under

Posts related to shotguns.
Ashhar03
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

I have to buy Modern over under

Post by Ashhar03 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:15 am

I belongs to bihar and have the license only for bihar so there are some issues in buying Modern over under outside bihar. Does anyone knows the gun dealer of bihar who can transport it for me to avoid the necessity of having carrying permission outside bihar..

For Advertising mail webmaster
Vineet
Veteran
Veteran

Re: I have to buy Modern over under

Post by Vineet » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:44 pm

Buying from outside Bihar is not a big issue. You simply have to get one NOC. You can get it yourself or let a dealer from Bihar get it for you.

Do contact me
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22589
Vineet Armoury
Arms, Ammunition & Accessories.

Ashhar03
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Ashhar03 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:13 am

Vineet wrote:Buying from outside Bihar is not a big issue. You simply have to get one NOC. You can get it yourself or let a dealer from Bihar get it for you.

Do contact me
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22589
Thanks for your reply vineet.. problem is that my license is limited only for the bihar and to purchase from outside I will have to take sell purchase order and NOC for carrying weapon outside bihar.. I think it will be hectic for me to go other state to purchase and carry weapon for such a long distance.. Isn't it possible that modern gun factory would send gun to the local dealer and I can purchase from him by having only sell purchase order..

Sam Kunal
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Sam Kunal » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:31 pm

If you can come to Ranchi. There is a modern o/u in AL Shaw and Sons. It is rather heavy and is about 22-24 inch barrel. If interested pm me. I will try to get some pictures and the price.

Ashhar03
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Ashhar03 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:41 pm

Sam Kunal wrote:If you can come to Ranchi. There is a modern o/u in AL Shaw and Sons. It is rather heavy and is about 22-24 inch barrel. If interested pm me. I will try to get some pictures and the price.
Barrel length does not fit my requirement, I need 28- 30 inch.

Vineet
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Vineet » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:03 am

Ashhar03 wrote:Thanks for your reply vineet.. problem is that my license is limited only for the bihar and to purchase from outside I will have to take sell purchase order and NOC for carrying weapon outside bihar.. I think it will be hectic for me to go other state to purchase and carry weapon for such a long distance.. Isn't it possible that modern gun factory would send gun to the local dealer and I can purchase from him by having only sell purchase order..
Whether you buy directly from dealer outside Bihar or a dealer from Bihar buys from Modern gun factory, documents required are the same.

You will need NOC from your DM and the seller will provide you TL from his DM. A dealer friend is Modern guns authrized dealer. Do contact me....will see if I could help you.
Vineet Armoury
Arms, Ammunition & Accessories.

Rover solomon
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Rover solomon » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:19 pm

Bro
Recently checked new model.engraving and cocking is not good.
Pls check