IHP "National" air rifles & pistols

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
ralphsg
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: IHP "National" air rifles & pistols

Post by ralphsg » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm

Hi ! all, just registered here a good day to everyone.
I own a couple of IHP airguns a .117 and a .22 both excellent guns. The .22 rifle got old with wear and tear and last year I got myself another .22 but I made a wrong choice of buying a plastic stock one, feels like a leo toy my nephew owns.My main interest in this rifle was the grooves provided for attachment of a scope. Now regarding scopes I have absolutely no idea which scope will compliment my rifle,so it is here that I am sure i'll get expert and sound advice regarding my dilemma.
Oh yeah ! I'll be making a wooden stock for my rifle may take some time but i have got the required wood and all I need is the time to start this project. Will definitely post the pictures if anyone's interested.
Once again, nice to be part of this.
Regards.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Bullo oka
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Bullo oka » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:59 pm

ralphsg wrote:Hi ! all, just registered here a good day to everyone.
I own a couple of IHP airguns a .117 and a .22 both excellent guns. The .22 rifle got old with wear and tear and last year I got myself another .22 but I made a wrong choice of buying a plastic stock one, feels like a leo toy my nephew owns.My main interest in this rifle was the grooves provided for attachment of a scope. Now regarding scopes I have absolutely no idea which scope will compliment my rifle,so it is here that I am sure i'll get expert and sound advice regarding my dilemma.
Oh yeah ! I'll be making a wooden stock for my rifle may take some time but i have got the required wood and all I need is the time to start this project. Will definitely post the pictures if anyone's interested.
Regards.
Sure ralphsg, everyone would going to love it or maybe give you some tips to improve what you will craft/build. I would love to see if you going to achieve something interesting.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
You own Gun
That doesn't mean you have to use it.
Maybe :stupid: Think Bright.

ralphsg
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by ralphsg » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:10 pm

Would love to get tips and tricks to hone my skills.Thanks for the offer. Will definitely post pics of my stock build. Cheers TC

nitroex700
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by nitroex700 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:54 pm

ralphsg wrote:Hi ! all, just registered here a good day to everyone.
Regards.
All the best with your stock making project! Pls keep me updated regarding the same.

ralphsg
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by ralphsg » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:52 pm

Sure thing nitroex700 sure thing.

@Ravi@
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Indian Hume air rifles

Post by @Ravi@ » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:24 pm

mundaire wrote:The company website is at http://www.indianhumepipe.com/index1.html

Their distributor names/ addresses are at http://www.indianhumepipe.com/rifleadd.html

Their various models are at -

http://www.indianhumepipe.com/rifle1.html

http://www.indianhumepipe.com/pistol.html

http://www.indianhumepipe.com/newrifle.html

I had called up their Delhi distributor (M/s Art crafts sales) to do a price check and the prices quoted are as follows -

Air Rifles
Model 35 - .22 cal INR 3,600 + 4% VAT
Model 35 - .177 cal INR 3,450 + 4% VAT

Model 25 - .22 cal INR 3,360 + 4% VAT
Model 25 - .177 cal INR 3,130 + 4% VAT

Pneumatic air-rifle - .177 cal (open sights) INR 12,000 + 4% VAT

Air Pistols

CO2 air-pistol - .177 cal INR 9,050 + 4% VAT (supplied with 2 CO2 cylinders)

Only air-rifle models 35 and 25 (in both .22 and .177 in stock). For the pneumatic air-rifle you will have to book in advance, the delivery time is 1-2 months. The CO2 air-pistol too was not in stock and would need to be booked in advance.

For cylinder refills (in the case of the CO2 air-pistol), one would need to return the empty cylinder to the distributor who would then ship it to the Ahmedabad factory where it would be refilled and shipped back - elapse time approx 20 days.

HTH

Cheers!
Abhijeet
@Abhijeet sir,can i still get a ihp 35 model .22calibre in delhi ?

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:21 pm

Doubt it, unless someone has old stock lying with them. They closed down their air gun division soon after the notification of Arms Rules 2016 :(
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

@Ravi@
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by @Ravi@ » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:51 pm

Can I still get a new ihp model 35 in. 22 caliber. Anywhere in Delhi.

MNP
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by MNP » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:56 pm

Hi, I have an IHP 0.177 PCP rifle. But the connector pipe has blown up so I can't fill it anymore! And IHP has closed their rifle division. Any idea where I can get a connector or a converter? Thanks.

Niteshkumar
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Niteshkumar » Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:35 am

Do you have national cadet CO2 rifle??? Please share pics

sarhad
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by sarhad » Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:16 am

1hp website no more live,

indraraomoto
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

IHP "National" single pump pneumatic repair.

Post by indraraomoto » Wed May 31, 2023 8:29 pm

Need help, how to get a "National" single pump pneumatic repair, in hyderabad.

thanks in advance

first_bullet
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by first_bullet » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:12 am

Isn't the air gun business of IHP shut down?!
Might get lucky if you get hold of some old dealers in your local gun market.

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:08 pm

first_bullet wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:12 am
Isn't the air gun business of IHP shut down?!
Might get lucky if you get hold of some old dealers in your local gun market.
Indeed! They shut shop when the new Arms Rules 2016 put in place new regulations for the manufacture, sale and ownership of air guns/ air rifles/ air pistols.

A pity, as for a long time (unless I'm mistaken mid-1970s to about 2010s), they were the only industrial manufacturer of airguns, the rest of the makers were mostly cottage industry/ small scale units.

Many of us grew up with their products which included the IHP25 (.22 cal)/ National 25 (.177 cal) - both were licensed copies of the Diana 25 with almost all exactly interchangeable parts and the (revolutionary at the time) National Cadet .177 CO2 air rifle (a licensed copy of the Switzerland Hämmerli Cadet Air Rifle) the most accurate air rifle ever built in India (at the time). In fact, when it first came out in the mid 1980s, most of the buyers were people who converted them for use in ISSF (then called ISU) style 10m matches.

I'm currently in the process of restoring an IHP made National Cadet CO2 air rifle, wish me luck and if anyone has any kind of parts for OR any disfunctional/ broken/ beat up National Cadet CO2 air rifle, please drop me a message, thanks.

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein