Pictures of my second over/under gun by Bhargav

Posts related to shotguns.
Ajaaybeer
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Pictures of my second over/under gun by Bhargav

Post by Ajaaybeer » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:13 pm

I am sharing pictures of my another over/under gun model STE 100 Sports model also named Stallion . This is manufactured by Bhargav Arms .
Basic specs are:
30 inches barrel
Both modified chokes
EN19 steel
Dual ejectors
Adjustable trigger
Safety with Barrel selector switch
The purpose of this post is that those who wish to have a closer look at Indian made over under can see these pictures .
I am not reviewing the gun in this post.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a WELL-ARMED lamb contesting the vote!

BENJAMIN FRANKLIN

For Advertising mail webmaster
Sam Kunal
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Pictures of my second over/under gun by Bhargav

Post by Sam Kunal » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:24 pm

Nice gun...

sumbriavikramaditya
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by sumbriavikramaditya » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:53 am

Congrats. Good one, please post more pics.

Regards.

Ajaaybeer
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Ajaaybeer » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:29 pm

As per request of fellow ifgian , i am posting few more photos of my gun .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a WELL-ARMED lamb contesting the vote!

BENJAMIN FRANKLIN

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 pm

Ajaybeer,

Thank you for the very clear photos. The gun looks very well put together. Congratulations. Could you please post a couple of photos of the action with the barrels off and the breech end of the barrels showing the ejectors? A review would be very interesting too. Thanks in advance.

Best-
Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

Rover solomon
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Rover solomon » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:09 am

Waiting for the reviews

SMJ
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by SMJ » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:14 pm

Looks great[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Ajaaybeer
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Ajaaybeer » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:29 pm

Vikram wrote:Ajaybeer,

Thank you for the very clear photos. The gun looks very well put together. Congratulations. Could you please post a couple of photos of the action with the barrels off and the breech end of the barrels showing the ejectors? A review would be very interesting too. Thanks in advance.

Best-
Vikram
I am posting a few more pictures and it might be of interest. These were taken on a phone but together with a beretta 686 . So it will arouse curiosity for some .

BENJAMIN FRANKLIN

AryanK
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by AryanK » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:44 pm

Beautiful gun !! Congratulations!!

Just for my information - what kind of license required for this gun ? A regular NP bore license or something specific ?

vijay3535
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by vijay3535 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:17 pm

Good photos Ajay ji..nice to see Bhagavan arms, an Indian manufacturer is trying to achieve maximum perfection..how do they both shoot ...pro s and cons of both the guns please...

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:32 am

Ajaaybeer wrote:I am posting a few more pictures and it might be of interest. These were taken on a phone but together with a beretta 686 . So it will arouse curiosity for some .
Ajaaybeer,

Thank you for the photos. Looks like a very close copy of a Beretta. Since you posted them together, how does the Indian version compare in terms of finish, performance, weight, balance and handling? Appreciate your input.
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:07 am

Looks decent, if you could get the lower barrel choke opened up to Skeet or cylinder, you could potentially use it to shoot skeet. The barrel is a little longer than the currently popular 29" (used to be 28") but that shouldn't be a very big deal.

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

Ajaaybeer
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Ajaaybeer » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:39 am

mundaire wrote:Looks decent, if you could get the lower barrel choke opened up to Skeet or cylinder, you could potentially use it to shoot skeet. The barrel is a little longer than the currently popular 29" (used to be 28") but that shouldn't be a very big deal.

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Very true sir, i have requested the same to the manufacturer. As i am also interested to give it a try. As per my last conversation, they are working on developing a similar model as mentioned by you and a better version of my present gun.
The ejectors on this model are En8 steel and they will be using En19 steel or a similar version that is high on hardness index.
I faced problem with the firing pin falling out on the first gun i purchased but they have improved the design of firing pin on present model and i have learnt they will some how attach the firing pin mechanism welded together in new version so that it doesnot face a failure.
As soon as the latest model is out in the market, i am planning to procure one and give it a try.
With very few options on the Indian market every step towards batterment of the available weapons is a welcome in my opinion.

Thanks
Ajaybir S. Sandhu

Added in 1 hour 22 minutes 21 seconds:
AryanK wrote:Beautiful gun !! Congratulations!!

Just for my information - what kind of license required for this gun ? A regular NP bore license or something specific ?
A regular N.P bore licence is the requirement to purchase this gun. Its a standard 12 gauge gun for civilian use and is a non prohibited firearm. The basic difference is its an over and under barrel with a slightly different mechanism unlike the standard/ popular version side by side barrel 12 bore gun.

BENJAMIN FRANKLIN

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:21 pm

Better steel for ejectors is a good move as they are the part that fails most often in the 6xx series from Beretta, since they have copied the design I'd imagine that the situation would be the same for this gun.

Of course, for most people this may never be a problem as they will never get to shoot enough volume of cartridges to cause failure of any part.

By high volume I mean several thousand rounds shot each year and you'll agree that most people in India may likely only shoot a few hundred rounds in their entire lifetime. But if the intended use is competition shooting, then the equipment should be capable of handling high volume shooting without failure.

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein