Need a replacement receiver for NX100 POLARIS

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
WangailGurgu
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Precihole NX100 loaded gun Trigger does not pull

Post by WangailGurgu » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:23 pm

Hello.. I'm from Leh-Ladakh (northern part Jammu and Kashmir) My year old NX 100 piston was damaged because I left the gun cocked for a few days and had lost its power. I got the replacement nitro piston and tried to change it by myself and damaged the receiver in process. Can anyone suggest me where can I get the receiver ...? It is not possible to send the rifle to precihole factory as the roads are closed due to snow. :cry:

For Advertising mail webmaster
WangailGurgu
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Need a replacement receiver for NX100 POLARIS

Post by WangailGurgu » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:13 pm

Hello guys.. I'm from Leh-Ladakh (northern part Jammu and Kashmir)I have an year old NX 100 piston was damaged because I left the gun cocked for a few days and had lost its power. I got the replacement nitro piston and tried to change it by myself and damaged the receiver in process. Can anyone suggest me where can I get the receiver ...? It is not possible to send the rifle to precihole factory as the roads are closed due to snow, will open later in the month of May and air rifles are not allowed on flights :cry:

Bishop
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: Need a replacement receiver for NX100 POLARIS

Post by Bishop » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:31 pm

What sort of damage are we speaking?Some pictures would be helpful.

WangailGurgu
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by WangailGurgu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:49 pm

There is a crack on the dovetail mount .. Now thinking of buying another... A PCP probably, any suggestions...?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Niks
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Niks » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:26 pm

I guess this thing probably won't be available in the market, the same problem could arise in the long run with others too. Is it still shooting good?
If you're planning to buy PCP Indian made, of course we have precihole who only manufacture pcp, they recently launched an upgrade version of nx100 as nx200 a little more power, likewise they will also be lunching Px200 with more elegant stock. I think you should wait for that.

Vishnu2017
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Vishnu2017 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:03 am

Dear wangailgurgu,
Unfortunately nobody sell the receiver tube alone, better go for new AR, unless If the crack open in the edge only, you can seal it with brass welding (gas weld), then we can do some cosmetic works
with sanding, please try at once,
DECIDE, COMMIT, SUCCEED (y) :D