Precihole PCP

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
musicalhell
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Precihole PCP

Post by musicalhell » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:25 am

maanbirsingh wrote:Hi,
You are right, a pump is the most pocket friendly option to fill a PCP.. the Precihole PCPs are the most reasonably priced PCPs in India.. not sure about you getting a 2nd hand as of now though, given that they launched their PCP an year back..the PCP will set you back by about 29k, and the pump by another 10-18k..
If you are on a budget and want to start 10 Meter shooting you can consider a Precihole NX100 Club version..

Happy shooting..

Regards,
Maanbir
Thank you very much, I will look into the NX100. I was led to believe that springers tend to be inconsistent when it comes to accuracy and given that the sport is all about accurate shooting isn't this type of gun a disadvantage? Or am I misunderstanding something? Thank you for your help and have a nice day.

Regards

For Advertising mail webmaster
musicalhell
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by musicalhell » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:28 am

Rudransh wrote:
musicalhell wrote:
mundaire wrote:You cannot use a car compressor to fill a PCP, those go to 30 or 40 PSI max, while PCP's operate with air compressed to 2,000 - 3,000 PSI. You'll need to get in touch with an Industrial gases supplier for refills or buy yourself a mechanical or electrical pump which can handle these high pressures.
Thank you for your input, my best (most affordable) bet is to go with a hand pump then. Would you mind sharing your thoughts on getting a second hand PCP? or alternatives to Percihole PCPs? Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Regards
My dear friend
A second hand imported pcp airgun will still cost u more than a brand new px100. So my suggestion is to go for px100 it's one and only pcp available worth the price and even more.

Regards
Veerbhadra
Thank you very much, its good to know that the price is geared towards the local community. What would the key differences be between the Achilles and the Club Pro?

Regards

maanbirsingh
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by maanbirsingh » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:12 am

Hi, the Achilles is more of a plinking rifle (carbine type, more FPS for the pellet,much lighter a rifle). The Club Pro is more geared towards precision shooting at 10meters, it’s heavier for more stability, longer barell, slower velocity and the energy of the pellet is 7.5 Joules - slower velocities mean higher stability for the light pellet also the Club Pro has a higher shot count per fill, to ensure that you have enough air in your PCP during a match.
You can refer to Preciholes site for a detailed comparison, here is the link for reference :
https://www.preciholesports.com/px100-details.html

Regards,
Maanbir

musicalhell
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by musicalhell » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:45 am

maanbirsingh wrote:Hi, the Achilles is more of a plinking rifle (carbine type, more FPS for the pellet,much lighter a rifle). The Club Pro is more geared towards precision shooting at 10meters, it’s heavier for more stability, longer barell, slower velocity and the energy of the pellet is 7.5 Joules - slower velocities mean higher stability for the light pellet also the Club Pro has a higher shot count per fill, to ensure that you have enough air in your PCP during a match.
You can refer to Preciholes site for a detailed comparison, here is the link for reference :
https://www.preciholesports.com/px100-details.html

Regards,
Maanbir
Thank you very much for such a detailed response, it is very helpful. I'll try for the PCP rather than the gasram given a chance.

Regards

maanbirsingh
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by maanbirsingh » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:37 pm

Sounds good.. also try and join a club near you, will help you get a broader perspective and help make a more informed decision..

All the best!

Regards,
Maanbir

Jomy john
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Jomy john » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:35 pm

What about precihole px 100....I have plan for buy this

musicalhell
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by musicalhell » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:04 am

maanbirsingh wrote:Sounds good.. also try and join a club near you, will help you get a broader perspective and help make a more informed decision..

All the best!

Regards,
Maanbir
Yes, I am currently looking into clubs with quality training offered. I do have a couple of questions though, going through the forum I came across topics saying that one can not compare Indian guns to the German counterparts. Are our weapons, especially the PCP any less able to perform in competitive play? I can understand some aspects of it like the customizability of the German guns but in terms of accuracy do our guns not keep up, since it is a sport centered around the hitting of a target?

Regards

maanbirsingh
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by maanbirsingh » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:30 am

Hi, I’ve never competed in a 10 meter air rifle competition, but I bought the Precihole Club Pro PCP to help me get started in air rifle competition (presently I don’t stay in India, and the place where I stay - I’m only able to participate in practical handgun shooting competitions - and my rankings are really below average in those competitions :( ...). GNV has done a very detailed review and capture of information on how the Precihole Achilles PCP shoots, and it shows how capable the rifle is. On German made competition rifles, those cost more then 3 times the price of Precihole (that too the base model of those fine German made air rifles), also for top level competitors the German rifles are extremely well finished/ have the best in class barrels / triggers / regulators and are very customisable (cheek plate, palm rest, stock, length, weight, almost everything is adjustable), plus those brands have helped their owners bag many a medal in some of the most competitive games in the world..That said, the accuracy and consistency of the shot depends on many factors, the rifle is extremely important in the equation but the person using the weapon is the most important factor in making the shot score.. my thought is that it’s best to start with minimum capital expenditure, and once you reach a level of pro efficiency- you will know what rifle you want to invest to take your scores to the next level.

Bishop
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Bishop » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:04 pm

Found this video on YouTube.
seems the people behind these know their work well.They have even managed to attach a bottle.
If any of the forum members do know about these, please shed some light on these customisations.

snIPer
Veteran
Veteran

Post by snIPer » Mon May 06, 2019 10:44 am

hi All,
im looking to pick up a PCP pump, wanted to check if anyone has the Precihole pump and how its working.
Thanks
/S
On my Epitaph - Off to Happy Hunting Grounds.

Tehemton
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Tehemton » Sat May 11, 2019 10:13 pm

snIPer wrote:hi All,
im looking to pick up a PCP pump, wanted to check if anyone has the Precihole pump and how its working.
Thanks
/S
Hi,
I've recently bought the precihole pump (without the oil and water separator) and so far it's been pretty good. I've never used other pumps so I have no benchmark to compare against though. It is easy to fill up to 150 bar using this pump. Although you'll need to put in a lot more work if you plan on filling a pcp with like 200 bar cylinders. The price of this pump is around 9k which is pretty pricey considering you can get 250 bar 6L cylinders for around 7k pretty much everywhere. If you don't have access to a filling station for cylinders, I'd recommend this pump. But if you like close to an industrial area a gas cylinder is your best bet.

Dr_Deol
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Dr_Deol » Sun May 12, 2019 1:01 am

Tehemton wrote:
Thanks
/S
Hi,
I've recently bought the precihole pump (without the oil and water separator) and so far it's been pretty good. I've never used other pumps so I have no benchmark to compare against though. It is easy to fill up to 150 bar using this pump. Although you'll need to put in a lot more work if you plan on filling a pcp with like 200 bar cylinders. The price of this pump is around 9k which is pretty pricey considering you can get 250 bar 6L cylinders for around 7k pretty much everywhere. If you don't have access to a filling station for cylinders, I'd recommend this pump. But if you like close to an industrial area a gas cylinder is your best bet.
Can you please update the pics of 6 L cylinder? Is the oxygen cylinders used in hospitals can be used?

Tehemton
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Tehemton » Mon May 13, 2019 8:42 am

Dr_Deol wrote:
Tehemton wrote:
Thanks
/S
Hi,
Can you please update the pics of 6 L cylinder? Is the oxygen cylinders used in hospitals can be used?
Google scuba/scba cylinders. They're usually available in 6,10,11,15 and 20 litre options and most of them come with a DIN connector. Most scuba cylinders are rated anywhere between 200-350 bars. Please make sure the cylinder you purchase is in good condition and is hydrotested. You need to understand that these cylinders are under extremely high pressure and can cause massive injuries if not taken care of/handled properly. The 6 litre used scuba tank should cost around 6.5-8.5k

snIPer
Veteran
Veteran

Post by snIPer » Mon May 13, 2019 11:08 am

Tehemton wrote:
Thanks
/S
Hi,
Thank you.
/S
On my Epitaph - Off to Happy Hunting Grounds.

ashokharsana
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by ashokharsana » Mon May 13, 2019 12:45 pm

8DFB14E7-D2C0-4957-82F1-A68A8466B6D8.jpeg
8DFB14E7-D2C0-4957-82F1-A68A8466B6D8.jpeg
Hello,
I purchased a Precihole PCP (PX100 Achilles) last year which I m now intersted in selling as I m settling abroad. It’s wood touch, working perfectly accurate, just like new piece without any visible damage whatsoever. Have original PCP cover for it. A PCP Pump with it. More than 1000 high quality pallets. A lot of accessories are there such as scopes, lasers, steel targets, paper sticker targets, splitter targets and a lot of other things too.

I m in Gurgaon, anyone intersted May pls whatsapp me on 9818500266 for further details/pics.

Regards
Ashok
[email protected]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.