Precihole PCP

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Wabang
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:27 am

Re: Precihole PCP

Post by Wabang » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:36 pm

Can anybody send trigger adjustment instruction and tutorial video to change hammer spring of px100

For Advertising mail webmaster
User avatar
GNV
Shooting true
Shooting true
Posts: 608
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:30 am
Location: Tadepalligudem, Andhra Pradesh.

Re: Precihole PCP

Post by GNV » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:05 pm


User avatar
cjpavel5
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:13 pm

Re: Precihole PCP

Post by cjpavel5 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:26 pm

Hello gnv sir I am from chennai and have been following your inputs on the px100 for a long time it has been of great help and recently purchased one also. If you could help me with showing of how to install a bipod on the px 100 would be of great help sir. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

User avatar
GNV
Shooting true
Shooting true
Posts: 608
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:30 am
Location: Tadepalligudem, Andhra Pradesh.

Re: Precihole PCP

Post by GNV » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:51 pm

I am using a clone of ATLAS Bipod which mounts on a picatinny rail.
WhatsApp Image 2019-07-23 at 7.49.00 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-07-23 at 7.49.00 PM(1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-07-23 at 7.49.00 PM(2).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-07-23 at 7.49.01 PM.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
cjpavel5
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:13 pm

Re: Precihole PCP

Post by cjpavel5 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:16 pm

Thank you GNV sir


Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

User avatar
Chengy
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:56 am
Location: Bengaluru

Re: Precihole PCP

Post by Chengy » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:12 pm

My Achilles PX 100 is leaking air from the filling point. Any suggestions as to what could be the problem and remedy

User avatar
MPK
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:26 am

Re: Precihole PCP

Post by MPK » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:43 pm

when i fill the achilles to about 190 to 200fps air gushes out at the cylinder end that connects to Air file. once it reaches 160fps the air leak slows down.
how does one fix this?
Not very keen on taking it to a gun smith or shipping it to thane as it is an expensive affair.
GNV sir,Kindly advise.

User avatar
GNV
Shooting true
Shooting true
Posts: 608
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:30 am
Location: Tadepalligudem, Andhra Pradesh.

Re: Precihole PCP

Post by GNV » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:42 am

You need to completely depressurize the tank and remove it from the action. Then open the side where the air inlet is and you will find an O ring and you will have to replace it. Complete O ring kit is available on PH Online stores.

User avatar
Chengy
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:56 am
Location: Bengaluru

Re: Precihole PCP

Post by Chengy » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:07 am

Thank you very much GNV sir. I did email Precihole for instructions on the same but they are insisting that I ship the rifle to Thane. I don't think they trust their customers for in situ repair. :-)

Dr_Deol
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:46 am

Re: Precihole PCP

Post by Dr_Deol » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:58 pm

I was not able to fill my px 100 . I had changed the fill probe o rings. But problem was still there, so I removed the cylinder. I tried filling cylinder by occulding it's mouth. It was OK. So I had decided to change the o rings of exhaust valve and cylinder fitting hole. I am not able to remove the plastic ring in cylinder fitting hole. Kindly tell me how to remove this plastic ring.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dr_Deol
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:46 am

Re: Precihole PCP

Post by Dr_Deol » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:20 pm

I removed above plastic ring with the help of red hot screw driver.
VERY IMPORTANT TIP
after changing the whole o ring kit, I was not able to fill my px 100. Suddenly in the early morning a thought came in my mind. I tried filling my gun with cocking lever in cock position . And it started filling :cheers: . When your cylinder become totally empty, fill it with lever in cooking position.
Reason
When there is no pressure in the cylinder , hammer spring causes pressure on the exhaust valve . Which causes leakage of air.
It cost me 2-3 hrs & lot of frustration to learn this lesson.

User avatar
GNV
Shooting true
Shooting true
Posts: 608
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:30 am
Location: Tadepalligudem, Andhra Pradesh.

Re: Precihole PCP

Post by GNV » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:14 pm

Chengy wrote:Thank you very much GNV sir. I did email Precihole for instructions on the same but they are insisting that I ship the rifle to Thane. I don't think they trust their customers for in situ repair. :-)
They don't understand that shipping even an airgun is how difficult. No courier is accepting the package if we declare the contents as an airgun. Even if they accept we have to provide copy of the bill and a declaration that it is being sent to the factory for repair.
Achilles is of a very simple design and very easy to service if one know what he is doing. Soon I will post a complete Photo illustrated procedure about servicing the Achilles.

GNV

User avatar
cjpavel5
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:13 pm

Re: Precihole PCP

Post by cjpavel5 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:27 pm

Dr_Deol wrote:I was not able to fill my px 100 . I had changed the fill probe o rings. But problem was still there, so I removed the cylinder. I tried filling cylinder by occulding it's mouth. It was OK. So I had decided to change the o rings of exhaust valve and cylinder fitting hole. I am not able to remove the plastic ring in cylinder fitting hole. Kindly tell me how to remove this plastic ring.
I have the same problem. Not able to cross 50 bar pressure in my pump. Got 110 bar in my px 100. What do I do sir ?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

User avatar
cjpavel5
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:13 pm

Re: Precihole PCP

Post by cjpavel5 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:29 pm

Dr_Deol wrote:I was not able to fill my px 100 . I had changed the fill probe o rings. But problem was still there, so I removed the cylinder. I tried filling cylinder by occulding it's mouth. It was OK. So I had decided to change the o rings of exhaust valve and cylinder fitting hole. I am not able to remove the plastic ring in cylinder fitting hole. Kindly tell me how to remove this plastic ring.
I have a similar problem. My Px 100 is at 110 bar and when I try to fill through my precihole pump I am not able to cross 50 bar reading in my pump. What do I do sir ?


Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

User avatar
cjpavel5
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:13 pm

Re: Precihole PCP

Post by cjpavel5 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:42 pm

GNV wrote:
Chengy wrote:Thank you very much GNV sir. I did email Precihole for instructions on the same but they are insisting that I ship the rifle to Thane. I don't think they trust their customers for in situ repair. :-)
They don't understand that shipping even an airgun is how difficult. No courier is accepting the package if we declare the contents as an airgun. Even if they accept we have to provide copy of the bill and a declaration that it is being sent to the factory for repair.
Achilles is of a very simple design and very easy to service if one know what he is doing. Soon I will post a complete Photo illustrated procedure about servicing the Achilles.

GNV
Hello GNV sir. My PX 100 is at 110 bar and when I try to fill it with my precihole pump not able to cross 50 bar. What might be the problem. What can be done? Thank you in advance.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Post Reply