Airsoft Thread

The legal aspects of owning, shooting, importing arms/ ammo and other related legal aspects as well as any other legal queries. Please note: This INCLUDES all arms licensing issues/ queries!
TheLoneWolf
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Airsoft Thread

Post by TheLoneWolf » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:36 pm

Hello Fellow Airsoft Enthusiasts In India!!!!!

I'm about to purchase a full metal Airsoft Pistol.
My main Choices for the purchase are--
Redwolf Airsoft
Pyramid Air
Evike.com
Tiger111HK

I'm still thinking about whether to get a CO2 Powered Gun Or a Green Gas Powered Gun.
Another problem is that 12 gram CO2 Cartridges for Airsoft and Green Gas is very expensive here in India. So can anyone recommend to me any foreign retailers who ship to India to buy 40-50 CO2 cartridges for Airsoft or 8-9 Green Gas Cans For Airsoft.

Regards,
TheLoneWolf

For Advertising mail webmaster
Partha
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Partha » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:12 am

Hey friends
Any airsoft dealer in Bangalore? Let me know.
Looking to get myself a bolt action sniper rifle for some backyard shooting.
Thanks in advance

TheLoneWolf
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by TheLoneWolf » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:27 pm

Dear Thread-followers,
I'm finally going to order about 20-30 cans of Green Gas in April along with another airsoft pistol order from either Redwolf Airsoft, Tiger111Hk or Ehobbyasia. If anyone's interested in ordering some small airsoft guns in a combined order with me please contact me. We'll split the Shipping and also the Shipping to ship the products to you in India.
I'll also ask the seller to include some documents that prove that the Pistols are just realistic toy guns but we may have to send our id details to the customs if needed.
I'm just going to go for a couple of Tokyo Marui GBBs.
So if anyone's interested in this group order please contact me.

By the way, in which section of the forum can I post about this combined airsoft guns and green gas order?