SDB website

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Bishop
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

SDB website

Post by Bishop » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:59 am

Here is a link to the SDB website and to their range of air rifles and air pistols.
https://sdbairrifle.com/air-rifle/
Though late ,they have realised the need for one. Going through the website i found that SDB stable is really big.Starting from model 23 to their new flagship Xena ,they have made air rifles for kids to adults.Website appears neat and elegant.
Last edited by Bishop on Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Zulfikker
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: SDB website

Post by Zulfikker » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:46 pm

Site connection error...
I can't open this site.

Mr.Shome
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Mr.Shome » Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:38 am

Yes. The website is down. If it's urgent, you may call Sudipto Saab. His company (SDB), manufacturers these products.

Regards.

PShome
Mil Sake Aasani Sey Uski Khwaish Kisko hai. Zid toh uski hai, jo muqaddar mein likha he nahin

Zulfikker
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Zulfikker » Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:02 am

Thanks Sir.
I vil definitely call him.

Zulfikker
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Zulfikker » Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:17 am

Dear Sir,

Will u pls provide some info upon the model nomenclature of air rifles irrespective of any mfg ? e.g. Can-On model 35/65/95 or SDB 35 etc .
Does the model no helps us to distinguish between more accurate and powerful AR in our local / Indian mfg ?

Rgds
ZA

Mr.Shome
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Mr.Shome » Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:58 am

Zulfikker wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:17 am
Dear Sir,

Will u pls provide some info upon the model nomenclature of air rifles irrespective of any mfg ? e.g. Can-On model 35/65/95 or SDB 35 etc .
Does the model no helps us to distinguish between more accurate and powerful AR in our local / Indian mfg ?

Rgds
ZA
Hi Dear,

I am not an expert (in fact, far from it). Personally, I like the SDB Xena. It has good accuracy and power, but you will have to do your own research through youtube videos etc to select the product that satisfies you. Precihole also manufacturers good products. However, don't go by my words. Use your own judgement and seek the guidance of highly experienced folks under the Airguns section.

Regards,

PShome
Mil Sake Aasani Sey Uski Khwaish Kisko hai. Zid toh uski hai, jo muqaddar mein likha he nahin

Zulfikker
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Zulfikker » Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:39 am

Thanks .....
I have one .177 purchased a couple of years ago from esplanade area , qn also raised at that time but till now searching for ans....
[emoji12]

Again thanks for ur kind reply

Rgds
ZA

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

Mr.Shome
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Mr.Shome » Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:42 am

You are most welcome :)

Regards,

PShome

Basu
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Basu » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:06 pm

Zulfikker wrote:
Dear Sir,

Rgds
ZA
Please be clear that this is CAN-ON and not the Cannon 35/65 earlier made by Olympic Sports.
Cheap and the best is SDB 35/45.
I had one 45 for long time.
I am always very fond of SDB Sport which I had in .177/ .22 .
Sport is most underrated AR of SDB stable.
Presently I have SDB GenNex which is sweetest of all AR I ever handled.

Basu
Not all those wander , are lost...............

Basu
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Basu » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:12 pm

Mr.Shome wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:58 am
Zulfikker wrote:
Dear Sir,

Rgds
ZA
Hi Dear,

I am not an expert (in fact, far from it). Personally, I like the SDB Xena. It has good accuracy and power, but you will have to do your own research through youtube videos etc to select the product that satisfies you. Precihole also manufacturers good products. However, don't go by my words. Use your own judgement and seek the guidance of highly experienced folks under the Airguns section.

Regards,

PShome
I am of the opinion that as on date SDB Xena is by far the best springer produced in India.

Basu
Not all those wander , are lost...............

Mr.Shome
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Mr.Shome » Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:31 am

Basu wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:12 pm
Mr.Shome wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:58 am
Zulfikker wrote:
Dear Sir,

Rgds
ZA
Hi Dear,

Regards,

PShome
I am of the opinion that as on date SDB Xena is by far the best springer produced in India.

Basu
Thank you for the feedback Sir.

Regards,

PShome

russianshooter3
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by russianshooter3 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:32 am

site work fine

Zulfikker
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Zulfikker » Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:55 am

Thanks, Babu Da...

Zulfikker
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Zulfikker » Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:59 am

Dear Base Babu,

I had a conversation with Mr Sudipto Das of SDB . He suggest me for Artemis . Actually m looking for a U/L . They are working on that. Hope, soon we get something beautiful U/L from them .

Rgds
ZA

Zulfikker
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Zulfikker » Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:26 pm

Sorry for the spelling mistake, Basu Babu...
Its a result of G-keyboard. Is my fault, I haven't rechk the spelling before submit .

Extremely sorry Basu Babu again.

Rgds
ZA