Sighting, Shooting Diana 34 Classic Break barrel .22 Calibre

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
navedzahir
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Sighting, Shooting Diana 34 Classic Break barrel .22 Calibre

Post by navedzahir » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:31 pm

I have a Diana Break barrel 34 Classic T06 Trigger in .22 calibre. I need help in sighting the scope.
Pls suggest whether a Bushnell (Banner Dusk & Dawn) 3-9-40 scope is suitable for it? Ironically, the Scope packing says (shotgun scope)..
It has Windagnd Elevation Adjustment but nowhere its mentioned Adjustible Objective. I had mounted it sometime back and went for close to hundred shot. and found that the scope sustained.
However, I request some more words regd this as I fear the lens might shatter due to the spring shock. Hence, let me know me if i should continue with this or go for something specific for the air rifles?
I was using two-piece mount but now have managed to acquire a sturdy single piece 1" droop compensation mount for the 11" dovetail which i think is perfect proposition.

For Advertising mail webmaster
anoop
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: Sighting, Shooting Diana 34 Classic Break barrel .22 Calibre

Post by anoop » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:44 pm

Hi navedzahir, to prevent damage to scope, its better to use recoil compensator mounts also known as zero recoil mounts. Bullseye Diana / china made ZR mounts (aliexpress) are available.

dalvipravin
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by dalvipravin » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:28 pm

I would advise to buy a good scope like hawk or Niko ones available on eBay as well .

For a classic rifle you need good optics as well .

Cheers
Pravin

Mikhaeel
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Mikhaeel » Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:22 am

My dear plz don't use anychina scopes on these AR. Believe me it won't last much.unless you have the access to original hawke,leapers. Mostly all the brand's available in india are the copy ones. And one more thing the zr mount is a waste. Don't drain your money.

Mohd adeeb
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Mohd adeeb » Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:09 pm

Hi naved..i need some information about model 34.i need some information regarding cocking lever and cylinder.

Mohd adeeb
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Mohd adeeb » Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:22 pm

Please i need help........ reply me...

Jagannatha
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Jagannatha » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:38 am

Mikhaeel wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:22 am
My dear plz don't use anychina scopes on these AR. Believe me it won't last much.unless you have the access to original hawke,leapers. Mostly all the brand's available in india are the copy ones. And one more thing the zr mount is a waste. Don't drain your money.
Your name is Mikhaeel? Are you Russian?