Precihole PCP

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
maanbirsingh
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: Precihole PCP

Post by maanbirsingh » Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:04 am

GNV wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:24 pm
BTW I am not familiar with the Club Pro version and don't know how the barrel is secured at the muzzle end.
Thanks GNV..assembly of both the club pro and Achilles seem the same.. I was able to open the front of the reservoir and replace the O rings there..filled air again, seems like there is a leak at the rear end of the reservoir too. Is dissembling the rear end of the reservoir more complex, or all the seals that may need replacing are in the breach end of the rifle? Sorry if it’s a naive question..

Regards,
Maanbir

For Advertising mail webmaster
GNV
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by GNV » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:49 pm

Nothing is complex in PH PCP if both Achilles and Club Pro are basically same. If leaking is from the TP area. Get the complete rebuild kit and replace the faulty parts . That should solve the problem.

MPK
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by MPK » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:15 am

maanbirsingh wrote:
GNV wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:24 pm
BTW I am not familiar with the Club Pro version and don't know how the barrel is secured at the muzzle end.
Thanks GNV..assembly of both the club pro and Achilles seem the same.. I was able to open the front of the reservoir and replace the O rings there..filled air again, seems like there is a leak at the rear end of the reservoir too. Is dissembling the rear end of the reservoir more complex, or all the seals that may need replacing are in the breach end of the rifle? Sorry if it’s a naive question..

Regards,
Maanbir
Hey Maanbir,

Were you able solve the problem of air leak from rear end of the reservoir?
If yes what and how did you resolve it?

~ MPK

Sent from my SM-A500G using Tapatalk

Jagannatha
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Jagannatha » Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:35 am

MPK wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:15 am

Were you able solve the problem of air leak from rear end of the reservoir?
If yes what and how did you resolve it?

~ MPK
To find the place of air leakage unscrew the rifle stock, pump up the air cylinder so that it has air pressure, put in a container with water. You'll see air bubbles.
After changing all the seals I still had this problem. Air was going out through the thread between receiver and brass chamber at the end of air cylinder.
To solve it I used Thread Seal Teflon Tape. Worked for me.

maanbirsingh
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by maanbirsingh » Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:34 pm

Hi MPK / Jagannatha,
Sorry late response.. I replaced the seals, but I think I messed up assembling something and still have a leak.
I will send it back to Precihole for a fix.

Thanks,
Maanbir

GNV
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by GNV » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:10 pm

Achilles is a simple and easy gun to service. If you could not do it you better send it to the PH Sports.

MPK
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by MPK » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:27 pm

I finally managed to get the Achilles working again.
It wasn't easy though primarily because of my lack of knowledge.

My initial problem was air leakage from the Air inlet port on the air reservoir side.

My observations are as follows
1) when I opened up the Air reservoir I found a small seal that compresses and allows the air inside and also prevents the air leak to be damaged.

2) There was gryme around it. As I use a hand air pump (Chinese made) to fill up the reservoir, gryme had got in. On further checking the Air pump itself I found that I hadn't installed the filter that came with it. Hence gryme had got in. So it wasn't the Chinese made pump but my ignorance

3) Now my air rifle itself had been dismantled for more than 6 months as I was searching for cheaper alternative to source the small seal. Which I found was almost impossible and I ended ordering entire seal kit from precihole.

4) Now after replacing the small seal there was leakage from the side where reservoir attaches to the trigger assembly. Took some time to figure out the problem as it was another damged small seal on the pin that allows the burst of air to come out when the trigger is pulled.
I was able to find the small rupture on the seal only when I used a lens.

5) After replacing that there was leakage from the reservoir and connector threads towards the trigger assembly end. Which I replaced.

6) What i realised was that due the reason that I had dismantled the rifle and was exposed to air for more than 6 months the seals had hardened. Also these seals tend to wear out soon, as they withstand such high pressures.
So ordering the entire kit seemed worthwhile.

7) Finally I assembled it back with little bit of Teflon tape and silcon grease on the seaks.
(I was thinking of using loctite Sealent for threads but opted for Teflon tape)
And finally I have my Achilles back in working condition.

Thanks to primarily GNV and few others i got it back working.

Few pictures of the seals that I replaced for your reference.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

crh
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by crh » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:09 pm

Hi MPK
How did you disassemble in pic 2
It’s too tight

crh
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by crh » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:08 pm

MPK wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:27 pm

My initial problem was air leakage from the Air inlet port on the air reservoir side.

1) when I opened up the Air reservoir I found a small seal that compresses and allows the air inside and also prevents the air leak to be damaged.

2) There was gryme around it. As I use a hand air pump (Chinese made) to fill up the reservoir, gryme had got in. On further checking the Air pump itself I found that I hadn't installed the filter that came with it. Hence gryme had got in. So it wasn't the Chinese made pump but my ignorance

3) Now my air rifle itself had been dismantled for more than 6 months as I was searching for cheaper alternative to source the small seal. Which I found was almost impossible and I ended ordering entire seal kit from precihole.

4) Now after replacing the small seal there was leakage from the side where reservoir attaches to the trigger assembly. Took some time to figure out the problem as it was another damged small seal on the pin that allows the burst of air to come out when the trigger is pulled.

5) After replacing that there was leakage from the reservoir and connector threads towards the trigger assembly end. Which I replaced.

6) What i realised was that due the reason that I had dismantled the rifle and was exposed to air for more than 6 months the seals had hardened. Also these seals tend to wear out soon, as they withstand such high pressures.

7) Finally I assembled it back with little bit of Teflon tape and silcon grease on the seaks.

Hi how did you open the part in the 2nd pic
It’s too tight I can’t get it to loosen

MPK
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by MPK » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:48 pm

crh wrote:
MPK wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:27 pm

Hi how did you open the part in the 2nd pic
It’s too tight I can’t get it to loosen
There was nothing to open in 2nd pic just the two seals on the outside which came out with tiny screw drivers.
Plus this seal on the screw inside which is the air inlet seal

crh
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by crh » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:39 pm

Thanks I’m not even there yet . How do I separate the brass probe hole inlet from the black piping

I’m so new to this I can’t Upload a pic

ajoywarisa
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Is it possible to adjust power on PX100 Achilles?

Post by ajoywarisa » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:36 pm

Wanted to know whether one can increase or decrease power on Precihole PX100.

GNV
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by GNV » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:35 pm

crh wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:39 pm
Thanks I’m not even there yet . How do I separate the brass probe hole inlet from the black piping

I’m so new to this I can’t Upload a pic
Hold the air reservoir tube firmly in your left hand insert a sctew driver into the hole into which the filling probe goes and unscrew. If you can not hold the tube by hand then clamp it in a vise with padding gently so that you would not damage it
GNV

GNV
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by GNV » Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:47 pm

manubopaiah
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by manubopaiah » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:19 am

Rudransh wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:19 pm
Hello all
Muzzle break I bought from pcpshop.in. It's 9 inches one.
There is literally no sound after that and no barrel flip also any px 100 user will know that accuracy is like before top notch.
Adopter is specifically made for px100 so its fit to it.
I had to order 25 adopter to match the MOQ .so 24 adopters are with me.
Pm me if any px 100 users want adopter.

Regards.
Veerbhadra
Dear Sir,
I am unable to PM you, are these adapters available??