TRYO Combo Shooting rest review

Ammunition, accessories and shooting-related gear & equipment - including Optics and Sights.
kesh1982
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

TRYO Combo Shooting rest review

Post by kesh1982 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:45 pm

I picked up the Tryo Combo shooting rest from Rajeev and have been using it for my Airguns over the last 2 weeks. Historically I have preferred ordering airgun accessories from outside India given the limited availability here. My requirement was a rest which could help me get benchrest accuracy specifically for shooting longer ranges.

When I started looking for a rest I researched many products from companies like Caldwell and Precision engineering etc. All of them looked good but were super expensive given the customs and the courier charges one would have to pay to import them.

Besides the cost the other challenge was the adjustability of these rests. While all the rests were adjustable by design they were still primarily designed around 1 kind of gun. Which means they aren’t built to use on a variety of air guns (rifle,bull pup, smaller carbine, pistol etc). I even tried some of the plastic rests but they all turned out to be shaky thereby impacting grouping at longer ranges.

Someone introduced me to the rests made by Rajeev and asked me to try them out. The model he made for me is superb. Its got fantastic adjustability which means you can shoot a full length rifle, a bull pup and even a backpacking gun like the Leshiy. The rest can be adjusted for any length and height and can be customised basis both the shooters build and the airgun type. Additionally it’s heavy, sturdy and built like a tank. It will easily take years and years of abuse without faltering. Solid construction and unlimited adjustability at an unbelievable cost. If you like a sturdy platform for benchrest shooting, this one will meet all your needs.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Trajeev
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: TRYO Combo Shooting rest review

Post by Trajeev » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:13 am

Thank you kesh1982 for TRYO Combo review. It is a modified Combo which can accommodate your Leshiye. Kindly share some pics as I forgot to take.
Regards
Rajeev

Trajeev
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Trajeev » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:46 pm

Here is the standard TRYO "Combo" and Modification of Butt end cradle (vertical adjustment & dedicated Insert) to accommodate Backpacking gun
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

anoop
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by anoop » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:09 pm

HI TRajeev , saw the review of TRYO combo gun rest. What is the cost of it. please PM me. Thanks Anoop

Trajeev
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Trajeev » Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:04 pm

Please Visit our website www.tryoshooting.com