Precihole px100 having problem with power

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
prashantchandila
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Precihole px100 having problem with power

Post by prashantchandila » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:45 pm

I hav a px100 with a problem. Air filling is working perfect but despite hving good pressure of 150 bar the power has reduced drastically. I replaced the seal of the regulator inside the cylinder due to leakage of air. The problem started only after the replacement. Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For Advertising mail webmaster
ralstonraz
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Precihole px100 having problem with power

Post by ralstonraz » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:45 am

Hi,
1. Which seal did you replace?
2. Did you remove the barrel while replacing?
Rgds
R

Jagannatha
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Jagannatha » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:31 am

prashantchandila wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:45 pm
I hav a px100 with a problem. Air filling is working perfect but despite hving good pressure of 150 bar the power has reduced drastically. I replaced the seal of the regulator inside the cylinder due to leakage of air. The problem started only after the replacement. Any help would be appreciated.

First - there is no regulator in this rifle. It is direct flow rifle.
What you call "regulator" is a valve. If already posted it here:
To find the place of air leakage unscrew the rifle stock, pump up the air cylinder so that it has air pressure, put in a container with water. You'll see air bubbles.
After changing all the seals I still had this problem. Air was going out through the thread between receiver and brass chamber at the end of air cylinder.
To solve it I used Thread Seal Teflon Tape. Worked for me.

Hope it helps

GNV
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by GNV » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:53 pm

prashantchandila wrote:

If the air leakage problem is solved make sure that you had aligned the Transfer Port correctly. This is essential and PH PCP has no automatic alignment of barrel correctly. They overlooked this and yet it is not a difficult thing to incorporate in the design

prashantchandila
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by prashantchandila » Sat May 02, 2020 2:21 pm

GNV wrote:
prashantchandila wrote:

If the air leakage problem is solved make sure that you had aligned the Transfer Port correctly. This is essential and PH PCP has no automatic alignment of barrel correctly. They overlooked this and yet it is not a difficult thing to incorporate in the design
Yes this alignment of barrel was the main problem. Anyways thanks to all the members for their replies.