Pyramydair in India

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Sony
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Pyramydair in India

Post by Sony » Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:44 am

For Advertising mail webmaster
Vishnu2017
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Pyramydair in India

Post by Vishnu2017 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:27 pm

Yes , they started business in India(haryana). But all air rifles are listed costlier than our familiar online gun shops,
DECIDE, COMMIT, SUCCEED (y) :D

vpillai
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by vpillai » Fri May 08, 2020 8:17 pm

Good news, but very few collections

***Happy to help ****

Shiv22
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Shiv22 » Sat May 09, 2020 8:30 am

Indeed.. Good news, But In India you can find lot of imported ARs, but nobody sells the maintainens parts, such as mainsprings, piston seals, trigger assembly parts etc.. Unless you are an experimentalist airgunner, can maintain it at its original capacities.

Km82
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Km82 » Tue May 19, 2020 3:52 pm

It is indeed a happy development for us, Airgun lover. May be they are still in a nascent stage of their development in India, as is evident from the limited items on offer. But i hope in future they will keep most of the Airguns and its accessories, including ofcourse the parts. However, the price quoted by them in India is higher compare to other website offering the same product. If they want to survive here, then i believe they must quote their price competitively.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Benjamin
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Benjamin » Tue May 19, 2020 11:46 pm

Thanks guys for appreciating this move of pyramydair india. Guys as you know about sluggish administration in india.It took us five years to launch pyramydair in india. Lots of permission and noc from various department were part of this association. I would like to inform you that we are working on this prices issue as we need to find a mid way for dealers and endusers. We want to keep both of them happy! In india we can not import airguns’s parts, yes it is irony in india that we can not import parts of air guns as administrators think that importer would import bigger caliber or something else on the name of air gun parts. No body has knowledge in concerned departments so they have made importer a scapegoat! Custom guys even don’t know the difference between firearms and airguns. They deem everything firearms which resemble like fire arms. It is big challenge for pyramydair india to provide after sales and parts to customers in india but we will definitely find solution very soon. We will keep adding new range of air guns like pyramydair usa. Guys we need your support and patience for first few years. We promise all gun lovers and dealers in india that they will have best airguns, air pistols, parts, service like pyramydair.com . I hope you guys will give us chance to serve you!!
Thanks
Last edited by Benjamin on Thu May 21, 2020 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Km82
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Km82 » Wed May 20, 2020 10:19 am

Benjamin wrote:Thanks guys that you are appreciate this move of pyramydair india. Guys as you know about sluggish administration in india.It took us five years to launch pyramydair in india. Lots of permission and noc from various department were part of this association. I would like to inform you that we are working on this prices issue as we need to find a mid way for dealers and endusers. We want to keep both of them happy! In india we can not import airguns parts, yes it is irony in india that we can not import parts of air guns as administrators think that importer would import bigger caliber or something else on the name of air gun parts. No body has knowledge in concerned departments so they have made importer scapegoat! Custom guys even don’t know the difference of firearms and airguns. They deem everything firearms which resemble like fire arms. It is big challenge for pyramydair india to provide after sales and parts to customers in india but we will definitely find solution very soon. We will keep adding new range of air guns like pyramydair usa. Guys we need your support and patience for first few years. We promise all gun lovers and dealers in india that they will have best airguns, air pistols, parts, service like pyramydair.com . I hope you guys will give us chance to serve you!!
Thanks
I totally agree with you. We hope to see the development of the website in future.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

dalvipravin
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by dalvipravin » Wed May 20, 2020 2:31 pm

Thanks Benjamin ,

There is a big chunk of serious enthusiast in India ,
Looking forward to see good quality competitive stuff around ..

Cheers
Pravin

Vishnu2017
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Vishnu2017 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:54 pm

Dear Benjamin,
Best wishes , looking forward to see imported air rifles in every Indian shooters hand with affordable price..
DECIDE, COMMIT, SUCCEED (y) :D

riflemarksman
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by riflemarksman » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:29 am

I just visited the Pyramidair India website , the DIANA MAUSER K98 PCP AIR RIFLE which is bolt action is very nice , it will be a hot sell

Zimik
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Zimik » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:46 pm

Hi Benjamin,
Pyramidair.in... very much awaited act for the Indian Airguners/Enthusiasts. Very happy that finally some quality "Gun Mall" has come into India. Yes, prices do needs to be competitive to bring in more customers. And more world class Airguns should be added along with the accessories like the ones on Pyramidair.com

Still a very Big round of applause for Pyramidair.in

amjadck
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by amjadck » Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:02 am

Benjamin wrote:Thanks guys for appreciating this move of pyramydair india. Guys as you know about sluggish administration in india.It took us five years to launch pyramydair in india. Lots of permission and noc from various department were part of this association. I would like to inform you that we are working on this prices issue as we need to find a mid way for dealers and endusers. We want to keep both of them happy! In india we can not import airguns’s parts, yes it is irony in india that we can not import parts of air guns as administrators think that importer would import bigger caliber or something else on the name of air gun parts. No body has knowledge in concerned departments so they have made importer a scapegoat! Custom guys even don’t know the difference between firearms and airguns. They deem everything firearms which resemble like fire arms. It is big challenge for pyramydair india to provide after sales and parts to customers in india but we will definitely find solution very soon. We will keep adding new range of air guns like pyramydair usa. Guys we need your support and patience for first few years. We promise all gun lovers and dealers in india that they will have best airguns, air pistols, parts, service like pyramydair.com . I hope you guys will give us chance to serve you!!
Thanks
Sure. Wanna more options to choose like pyramydair US.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bishop
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Bishop » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:24 am

Even Made in India air rifles are costlier than what it should be.

bandukbhandar
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by bandukbhandar » Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:29 pm

Anyone knows why Pyramidair India website has removed price listing for air rifles and air pistols. Till about a month back, the prices were being displayed. Is it because of competition or because of underinvoicing by them.

Shivakr
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Shivakr » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:11 pm

The Indian site lists Crosman 1377C at Rs 32,000/- , while the same is listed in their US site at $59.99 .