A new baby born... Made in India Glock?

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
Drameenkitekar
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: A new baby born... Made in India Glock?

Post by Drameenkitekar » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:38 pm

Brother Vineet, Jab Manufacturing license abhi mila hai to previous models par made in India kaise aye ga. Abhi here onwards you will see made in India.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

For Advertising mail webmaster
drag73
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by drag73 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:32 pm

Drameenkitekar wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:25 am
Mubarak to all those who are waiting to get get Glock pistols.
Condolences to those who will incur loses due to Glock launch.
I can see both sides of the coin already. All that happens, happens for good

Drameenkitekar
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Drameenkitekar » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:50 pm

drag73 wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:32 pm
Drameenkitekar wrote:
Very well said 👍

WhoCantBeNamed
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by WhoCantBeNamed » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:02 am

drag73 wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:32 pm
Drameenkitekar wrote:
Haha true that. :D

Time for IOF to reduce the price of their Ashanis already.

AgentDoubleS
Poster of the month - Apr 2015

Post by AgentDoubleS » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:01 pm

All, Vineet is raising some very valid questions and something we should all give attention to.

While there’s euphoria around the production and launch (including by me) let’s not forget that we only have information through websites and media(which can hardly differentiate between an airgun and a firearm). There’s no reliable source, either the Glock parent company or the India govt that has confirmed the factory is ready for production. Setting up production facilities for firearms is a long arduous process in India.

I’ll continue to keenly follow the developments but would absolutely avoid writing cheques anytime soon.

Cheers,
SS

Drameenkitekar
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Drameenkitekar » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:02 pm

See and Share the YouTube Playlist showing the videos of Glock models which will be Inshallah available for civilians in India. This may help buyers in making the choice of suitable model for them.

Drameenkitekar
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Drameenkitekar » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:08 pm

AgentDoubleS wrote:All, Vineet is raising some very valid questions and something we should all give attention to.

While there’s euphoria around the production and launch (including by me) let’s not forget that we only have information through websites and media(which can hardly differentiate between an airgun and a firearm). There’s no reliable source, either the Glock parent company or the India govt that has confirmed the factory is ready for production. Setting up production facilities for firearms is a long arduous process in India.

I’ll continue to keenly follow the developments but would absolutely avoid writing cheques anytime soon.

Cheers,
SS
Has anyone asked for any cheque from you? If so he is a fraud as published by company on their website itself.
How many times in past you have seen Government of India making a sovo moto public statement about any company's manufacturing license in the past?
If you have knowledge of such declaration please share with us, we all will be highly obliged.

lasershark
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by lasershark » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:11 pm

AgentDoubleS wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:01 pm
All, Vineet is raising some very valid questions and something we should all give attention to.

Cheers,
SS
Valid point. CMT is also saying the same that civilian production or delivery will be coming soon, and not to depart with your money until then. We should support such companies that are transparent so we are blessed with plenty of choices than we currently have. (y)

Vineet
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Vineet » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:09 pm

Drameenkitekar wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:38 pm
Brother Vineet, Jab Manufacturing license abhi mila hai to previous models par made in India kaise aye ga. Abhi here onwards you will see made in India.

Brother manufacturing license abhi mila hai to that means they were advertising from last 17 months without having license.
Vineet Armoury
Arms, Ammunition & Accessories.

AgentDoubleS

Post by AgentDoubleS » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:14 pm

It’s difficult to get the message’s spirit across on the internet. I am merely using ‘Writing a cheque’ as an expression to say I’m not expecting this to materialise anytime soon, no one has asked me for a cheque! The list of pistols and models mentioned are extensive and would take years of investment and planning to produce in one single location so the idea seems far fetched that 8 separate models (5 different NPBcalibers) will be available in Q1 when essentially India is a small market and the govt is not pro civilian ownership. Maybe this is an not a ground up manufacturing site but an assembly unit, time will tell.

Not trying to rain on the party, just being a cautious individual who’s trying to make sense of all the information at hand.

India does produce handgun and rifle parts - for Sig Sauer as an example. The company IndoMIM produces take down levers, triggers etc that have a decent reputation of quality in the civilian market in US. Clearly the capability exists and is used by leading manufacturers across the world.

Cheers
SS

Drameenkitekar
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Drameenkitekar » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:30 pm

AgentDoubleS wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:14 pm
It’s difficult to get the message’s spirit across on the internet. I am merely using ‘Writing a cheque’ as an expression to say I’m not expecting this to materialise anytime soon, no one has asked me for a cheque! The list of pistols and models mentioned are extensive and would take years of investment and planning to produce in one single location so the idea seems far fetched that 8 separate models (5 different NPBcalibers) will be available in Q1 when essentially India is a small market and the govt is not pro civilian ownership. Maybe this is an not a ground up manufacturing site but an assembly unit, time will tell.

Not trying to rain on the party, just being a cautious individual who’s trying to make sense of all the information at hand.

India does produce handgun and rifle parts - for Sig Sauer as an example. The company IndoMIM produces take down levers, triggers etc that have a decent reputation of quality in the civilian market in US. Clearly the capability exists and is used by leading manufacturers across the world.

Cheers
SS
I understand your concerns, but these are things of past as far as CMT-JTF and Glock JV is concerned. Keep patience for 3 months and if heaven doesn't fall, we all will get Glock pistols of the advertised calibers. Sometimes things do happen positively beyond our expectations too.

lasershark
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by lasershark » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:06 pm

AgentDoubleS wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:14 pm

Cheers
SS
I don't know why some people are so concerned about what parts are made here, or assembled here or how it is of relevance to us. When they have tied up with a well known manufacturer who's known for reliability, it is on them to ensure the same quality and knowing the brand GLOCK we hope they will and CMT also seems to have done a lot of sales for armed and state police depts, and well established. I am just glad that we are able to get these options here. If they sell we are going to buy, if they don't we wont be able to. As simple as that. :cheers:

Drameenkitekar
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Drameenkitekar » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:35 pm

Its a human psychology, we try to deny the reality if it is damaging us beyond our expectations. We need to have sympathy with such sufferers.

AgentDoubleS

Post by AgentDoubleS » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:41 pm

Easy gents. This is simply a thread to express our views on a developing situation. There’s little need to make personal attacks simply because you have a differing view.

I hope and pray you get your Indian made Glock really soon!

Cheers
SS

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:42 pm

We already have fan boys 🙄
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...