BEST GUN IN .177, 20 JOULES, 4.5 MM CATEGORY

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
pkaran
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

BEST GUN IN .177, 20 JOULES, 4.5 MM CATEGORY

Post by pkaran » Thu May 28, 2020 1:10 pm

Hi Everybody!

I am interested in buying a .177 Pistol. Please suggest the best one considering the following aspects: Imported ones can also be considered.

- Ease and convenience of loading, semi-auto
- Full metal but reasonably compact,
- Not lightweight, nor heavy weight
- Can be carried by my wife in her bag
- Has enough power to ward off trouble-makers if needed
- Conforms to .177, 20 joules and uses 4.5 mm projectile
- Good for target shooting
- Good if Pellets and BBs can be used

Please also advice whether you recommend:

- CO2,
- Spring-loading
- Pneumatic
- PCP

Any other additional information such as from where the product can be purchased, etc.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge!
Last edited by pkaran on Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Vishnu2017
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: BEST GUN IN .177, 20 Joules, 4.5 mm CATEGORY

Post by Vishnu2017 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:28 am

Dear pkaran,
Hope GAMO P-27 DUAL PELLET/BB AIR PISTOL 0.177CAL (4.5MM) fulfill your conditions, the below features am taken from the sellers website, few sellers India available with stock,
Gamo P-27 Dual Pellet/BB Air Pistol
CO2 powered, 12g cartridge
Semiautomatic
Repeater
Reversible, 16rd rotary BB and pellet magazine
Shoots pellets and BBs
Single/Double action
Rifled barrel
Fixed blade front sight
Fixed notch rear sight
Double/Single action
Weaver rail under barrel for tactical flashlight or laser
All-weather, ergonomic grip

The Gamo P-27 Dual Air Pistol is a plinking machine and a great option for keeping your handgun skills fresh. The CO2 powered P-27 Dual features a double/single-action trigger and shoots BBs or pellets as fast as you can pull the trigger. The pistol's reversible magazine holds two 8-shot clips on either side for a total of 16 rounds. With velocities of up to 430 fps, you'll enjoy the versatility of shooting two kinds of ammo. Attach your favorite laser or flashlight and spend even more time shooting.

Happy shooting
DECIDE, COMMIT, SUCCEED (y) :D

pkaran
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by pkaran » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:59 pm

Hi Vishnu,
Thank you indeed for your time. Now, my scenario has changed. I was recently interviewed by 3 police officers from my local police station followed by an officer of the special wing and again by a Writer of the local police to prepare a submission to the DM. I was told that I will have to meet the DM for the final interview (which I expect to happen only after the elections in Kerala) whereupon I expect to be issued a licence. Now I will have to explore the market to buy a legal arm. I have several doubts such as (1) whether I should go for a pistol or a revolver, (2) whether it should be an Indian made one or one from among those three foreign brands now made in India (Glock - Chennai), Taurus in Haryana or Webley in Lucknow. Yet another question is whether to go for .22, .32 or any other caliber. I will prefer one that can also be used by my wife (we are an aged couple staying alone in a sprawling villa and security is a major concern). Would you kindly spare sometime and share your knowledge and experience in this area? Hope you and your family are safe from the pandemic. Thanks & regards, Karan

Sam Kunal
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Sam Kunal » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:49 am

Hello,Sir. If you manage to get the licence. You can go for Smith and Wesson or Ruger revolver in used or new condition . You can get Smith and Wesson in Snub nose barrel. Better will be a .32 cal revolver ,so that you don't have problem for cartridges. Iof is also good if you want to purchase . Nidar model is good for carrying in the purse.

GNV
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: BEST GUN IN .177, 20 JOULES, 4.5 MM CATEGORY

Post by GNV » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:35 pm

Get Precihole Sports Achilles.

4X4
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: BEST GUN IN .177, 20 JOULES, 4.5 MM CATEGORY

Post by 4X4 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:54 pm

Precihole anytime