GARE GM 10S PCP AIR RIFLE: First look review

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
nikitagupta2106
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

GARE GM 10S PCP AIR RIFLE: First look review

Post by nikitagupta2106 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:54 pm

1. OMG!! it just does NOT feel right when I first got to hold it. The gunstock in the front where we place our left hand was large and even my friend who is 6' tall felt it was larger to hold than normal gunstock.

2. The gunstock material feels extremely cheap! The finishing was no good.

3. When clocking the rifle, it wasn't like PX100 or other PCP Rifles! There is a spring or something heavy which was making it hard to clock.

I haven't got a chance to test the rifle yet but GARE seriously needs to look at their stock & design if they want to compete with PX100 or other PCP Rifles.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Bishop
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: GARE GM 10S PCP AIR RIFLE: First look review

Post by Bishop » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:39 pm

I agree with you.Stock design is very poor.Also there is so much inconsistency in their stock and bolt design is crude.Cocking effort is also high.Rifle is not as refined as Achilles.
PX100 is still best bang for the buck.

Rudransh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Rudransh » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:18 am

I own marauder and ihp pistol with similar bolt action(Push pull cocking) I don't find crude cocking it any where.
And my son who is just under 5 feet love to shoot Gare gm10xs due to its size and weight.

And I don't find it inferior to px100 in any aspect.except it's taste for pellets..

Regards
Veerbhadra

Basu
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Basu » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:35 am

The sense of aesthetics varies man to man.
That is the reason there are so many varients of butts and actions.
I hail a healthy competition in domestic market keeping in view global standard.
In respect of PCP it is always better to go for any Indian product as service part remain very crucial for it.
I wish Indian manufacturers give a tough time to foreign companies to earn from India.
I feel sorry when I find bogus product of a reputed global company is sold at higher rate with fake claims.

Basu
Not all those wander , are lost...............

Bishop
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Bishop » Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:40 pm

I'm all in for Made in India product.I always recommend them to anyone over some cheap Chinese stuff inferior in quality to our Indian make while priced much much higher.

Bishop
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Bishop » Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:05 pm

Rudransh wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:18 am
I own marauder and ihp pistol with similar bolt action(Push pull cocking) I don't find crude cocking it any where.
And my son who is just under 5 feet love to shoot Gare gm10xs due to its size and weight.

And I don't find it inferior to px100 in any aspect.except it's taste for pellets..

Regards
Veerbhadra
Sir,what you have is GM10XS it is 6000 rupees cheaper than GM10S . We are discussing about GM10S in this thread.
GM10S being 3000 rupees costlier than PX100 Achilles doesn't have anything better to offer.