Beretta 692 over under gun unboxing video !

Posts related to shotguns.
Ajaaybeer
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Beretta 692 over under gun unboxing video !

Post by Ajaaybeer » Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:21 am

Greetings, respected members of the forum. Being associated with forum for a while one tends to grow in knowledge and perspective both. It’s a small effort to share my experiences through videos as and when I learn new things. There are veterans and beginners both on the forum and that is the beauty of the forum. I developed a new hobby of making some videos in lockdown like many others discovered their undiscovered interests. I am sharing an unboxing video of a Beretta 692 skeet gun on YouTube made by me in Punjabi. Positive criticism and feedback , both are welcome to improve the quality of my content as a member of the fraternity . Hope you will appreciate the endeavour like a Gun person.

Regards
abs_sandhu
Punjab
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a WELL-ARMED lamb contesting the vote!

BENJAMIN FRANKLIN

For Advertising mail webmaster
timmy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Beretta 692 over under gun unboxing video !

Post by timmy » Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:19 am

A nice view of opening your Beretta, and a beautiful firearm. I appreciated your description and depiction of the gun's visible features. Thanks for sharing.
“There is nothing new in the world except the history you do not know”

Harry S. Truman

Ajaaybeer
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Ajaaybeer » Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:19 am

timmy wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:19 am
A nice view of opening your Beretta, and a beautiful firearm. I appreciated your description and depiction of the gun's visible features. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for your kind words. I will try to share my user experience as I get accustomed after thorough use.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a WELL-ARMED lamb contesting the vote!

BENJAMIN FRANKLIN

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:49 pm

Ajaybeer,

It is a well made video. My only suggestion would be to make your videos in English also so that your videos can be appreciated by a wider audience in India. Congratulations on your 692.
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

Ajaaybeer
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Ajaaybeer » Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:09 am

Vikram wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:49 pm
Ajaybeer,

It is a well made video. My only suggestion would be to make your videos in English also so that your videos can be appreciated by a wider audience in India. Congratulations on your 692.
Thanks for your suggestion Vikram. It’s really a logical point. All of us have different lives and also different experiences and I am trying to share mine. English provides us much wider platform for interaction. I will surely follow your advice. My next one will be in English.

BENJAMIN FRANKLIN

Shivakr
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Shivakr » Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:08 pm

Ajaybeer Ji,

Loved the video.. please do keep them coming.. your camera man Badal Saab did an excellent job, do share our appreciation with him... also best wishes to your daughter..

even if u make the video in english.. do keep the punjabi touch..

Ajaaybeer
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Ajaaybeer » Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:23 pm

Shivakr wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:08 pm
Ajaybeer Ji,

Loved the video.. please do keep them coming.. your camera man Badal Saab did an excellent job, do share our appreciation with him... also best wishes to your daughter..

even if u make the video in english.. do keep the punjabi touch..
Thanks Shivakr, I will keep in mind your advice when I make them. I wish to improve the quality and put my message in right and precise words and everything needs time.
In my personal opinion, the amount of discussion on the forum has also slowed down after latest amendment to arms laws and decrease of weapon limit.
One of our forum member Sathvik who is passionate about gun smithing also called me up and said “ Bhai ! It does not matter how much our efforts are appreciated towards gun sport and passion and it should not let us down because we must not forget we are a very small community in our country.” He is a very bright and promising young man and I always pay serious attention to what he says.

BENJAMIN FRANKLIN

Prabhath
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Prabhath » Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:55 pm

Ajaaybeer,

Congratulations on the new Beretta. Commendable job with the video. Full credit to you and your camera man. Loved the enthusiasm and bubbly nature of your daughter. God Bless and all the very best.

Ajaaybeer
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Ajaaybeer » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:46 am

Prabhath wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:55 pm
Ajaaybeer,

Congratulations on the new Beretta. Commendable job with the video. Full credit to you and your camera man. Loved the enthusiasm and bubbly nature of your daughter. God Bless and all the very best.
Thanks Prabhath sir ,
I am very thankful for those lovely words of appreciation.

BENJAMIN FRANKLIN

Jr.
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Jr. » Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:25 pm

Hi Ajaybeer,

Congratulations on the Beretta 692.
Beautiful Gun.
Very nicely made video, with a good sense of humor.
Pink Panther music on the background, during the introduction, was a nice touch.
Peter Sellers did complete justice to the character.
Being a Single Trigger, the Barrel Selector must be on the Safe, I presume.
If possible, do post a review on the Shooting Range.

Regards,
Jr.

Ajaaybeer
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Ajaaybeer » Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:16 am

Jr. wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:25 pm

Being a Single Trigger, the Barrel Selector must be on the Safe, I presume.
If possible, do post a review on the Shooting Range.

Regards,
Jr.
That’s a logical point brought up. The website and instructions manual does mention the barrel selector but the gun which I received does not have it. It’s a skeet model with adjustable comb. There are two models in skeet I believe: one with adjustable comb and the other without it. Coming on the barrel selection, the trap guns in 692 series does not have barrel selector according to my knowledge but skeet guns does have the option. There is none on my gun and even I wonder why ? Will update once I hit the range and share more as I learn more.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BENJAMIN FRANKLIN

Ajaaybeer
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Ajaaybeer » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:57 am

Greetings, to all respected forum members. Making an addition to previous thread started by me , I am sharing a plinking video of the Beretta 692 on which I made an unboxing video.I tried shooting and testing the gun and it didn’t disappoint me. The level of video making as well as shooting is beginner level and we shall improve as we learn and grow. The gun fires and handles well. It was a quickly made video and we were unprepared on the day and we also tested the Champion clay thrower , it also works well for as far as weekend plinking or recreational shooting is concerned. Our professional range is almost complete and I shall come up with a proper review in future. Hope I will learn something from sharing this post too.
Regards
Ajay Singh

BENJAMIN FRANKLIN