Malhotrasons Defence .45 1911 pistol pictures (Made in India)

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
winnie_the_pooh
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Malhotrasons Defence .45 1911 pistol pictures (Made in India)

Post by winnie_the_pooh » Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:44 pm

For Advertising mail webmaster
_gyany
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by _gyany » Sun May 29, 2022 8:08 pm

I've been in contact with a company's executive who qouted me following final price-
Classic 1911 - rs- 4,86,400
Custom 1911- rs 5,35,000
Punisher1911- rs 5,75,000

Prabhath
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Prabhath » Mon May 30, 2022 6:49 pm

Members,

Here's a link for the video posted earlier in the thread:

The video was uploaded by Shivendra Mohan on youtube who has stated that he has competed around the world and seems to be someone experienced with firearms. Found a few questionable claims in the video and asked relevant questions for which there was no answer but the people who have been all praise for the video have got likes and replies......wonder why. Here's a copy paste of the questions raised against his claims by me:

"Kudos to Malhotra and sons for having come up with a handgun of the claimed quality in India. Kudos to you for the video.........the quality and presentation of the video to me happens to be the best that anyone out here has come up with. There are a couple of things that I'd want to point out, please do correct me if you feel that they are wrong. You have mentioned about good accuracy to a distance of 50m. Top notch custom 1911 manufacturers in the world guarantee a maximum accuracy guarantee of up to an inch at a distance of a maximum of 25m and also issue a test card with the handgun. Doubt if the Guardian is capable of such accuracies. Secondly, you have mentioned that the presence of a magwell facilitates handguns of larger calibers.........failing to understand the connect between a magwell and caliber. Magwells enable easier loading of magazines and that's about it. Not trying to troll or any such thing but being a firearms enthusiast, just wanted to clarify. Gripe........the very high pricing."

partheus
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by partheus » Tue May 31, 2022 9:41 am

Prabhath wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 6:49 pm
Members,

Here's a link for the video posted earlier in the thread:

The video was uploaded by Shivendra Mohan on youtube who has stated that he has competed around the world and seems to be someone experienced with firearms. Found a few questionable claims in the video and asked relevant questions for which there was no answer but the people who have been all praise for the video have got likes and replies......wonder why. Here's a copy paste of the questions raised against his claims by me:

"Kudos to Malhotra and sons for having come up with a handgun of the claimed quality in India. Kudos to you for the video.........the quality and presentation of the video to me happens to be the best that anyone out here has come up with. There are a couple of things that I'd want to point out, please do correct me if you feel that they are wrong. You have mentioned about good accuracy to a distance of 50m. Top notch custom 1911 manufacturers in the world guarantee a maximum accuracy guarantee of up to an inch at a distance of a maximum of 25m and also issue a test card with the handgun. Doubt if the Guardian is capable of such accuracies. Secondly, you have mentioned that the presence of a magwell facilitates handguns of larger calibers.........failing to understand the connect between a magwell and caliber. Magwells enable easier loading of magazines and that's about it. Not trying to troll or any such thing but being a firearms enthusiast, just wanted to clarify. Gripe........the very high pricing."
You know very well why you didn't get a reply :wink:. The video seems more like an advertorial, but the quality is better than those from other influencers. I got to fondle one of their higher-end models at a local gun shop and the quality, fit and finish was definitely top notch. There was no play in the slide and the trigger was quite crisp. The slide release was quite stiff though, so stiff that I had to work it with my other hand to get it to comply. It's also the only handgun I've seen that comes with a rail-mounted light. Wish I could've fired it but the nearest range was 20 km away so maybe another day.

Prabhath
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Prabhath » Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:36 pm

Partheus,

Honestly speaking, I've never handled the pistol myself and so did not comment about the quality.......only had a gripe about how things were distorted and coming from someone who claims to be well versed and experienced is a strict no no for me unless he's got some vested interests . But if it's as good as you say it is.....then kudos to the company for having brought out a quality product:)

dada_yuvraj_13
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by dada_yuvraj_13 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:47 am

dsen wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:12 pm
Vineet wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:13 am
1. Price will be 3.50 lacs AFAIK
2. Initially they wrote ‘republic’ spelling wrong. This can be seen in the second pic. Later they corrected it.
Hello Mr. Vineet,

Two of my followers called MSD and talked to the DIrector who said 3.5L is NOT the final price.

Final price will be around 5L including 28% GST on 3.5L base price and dealer fees.
See how msd create like a american style weapon
IMG-20220818-WA0016.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Best Wishes & Regards
Rajkumar Yuvraj Singh Dada (जाज्वल्य,छत्तीसगढ़)

shooter50
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by shooter50 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:34 am

Is that the latest model manufactured by MSD?
Looks good, can pass off as a Colt 1911 easily. How does it shoot?

Operator
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Operator » Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:54 am

shooter50 wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:34 am
Is that the latest model manufactured by MSD?
Looks good, can pass off as a Colt 1911 easily. How does it shoot?

I have the MSD 1911 , it shoots like a dream . You should definitely try your hands on it , you will fall in love with it .
Not going to indulge in a debate about the price but I have put about 300 rounds from it using imported magazines as well and no feed issue or jamming issue . Just have to keep it well oiled and shoots beautifully .

In fact I have imported holsters which were made for the colt Government non rail 5 inch in IWB/OWB and a leather shoulder rig , it’s a perfect fit .
I don’t know whether they imported the parts or made it here but after so many rounds it just keeps getting better every time I shoot it , I trust the quality and it’s my EDC .

Shadmohammed
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Shadmohammed » Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:24 pm

how much rounds u have been allowed in a year

Operator
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Operator » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:12 pm

Shadmohammed wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:24 pm
how much rounds u have been allowed in a year
More than enough

Vineet
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Vineet » Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:38 am

Rounds on a license can be as low as ten per year and upto one lac (for renowned shooters)
Vineet Armoury
Arms, Ammunition & Accessories.

dada_yuvraj_13
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by dada_yuvraj_13 » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:21 am

rahulbdelhi wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:39 pm
3.5 lakhs is a very high price, even by Indian standards.
Raptor glock is also best option in this price sagment
Best Wishes & Regards
Rajkumar Yuvraj Singh Dada (जाज्वल्य,छत्तीसगढ़)

jitsingh1977
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by jitsingh1977 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:07 am

Pls suggest , shorter barrel champion will have more recoil than msd guardian, ????
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.