Faridabad Gun House - Delhi

Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Faridabad Gun House - Delhi

Post by mundaire » Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:28 pm

Faridabad Gun House
S-1/2,
Janta Market,
Rajouri Garden
New Delhi 110027
Tel (Shop) - +91 (0)11 25102818
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

For Advertising mail webmaster
steyrshot
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: Faridabad Gun House - Delhi

Post by steyrshot » Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:45 am

Faridabad Gun house is run by Rajiv Sharma & family

He is an active member on the Indian shooting circuit, a fellow competitor and a very good friend. I can personally vouch for Rajiv, he is perhaps the most honest, friendly and straightforward guy you can ever meet.

He repairs 100's of weapons for shooters on the circuit, and ive yet to meet someone who has a bad thing to say about him, additionally hes actually a lawyer by profession, guns are his passion and family trade.

Very knowledgeable on gun repair, and is also an authorised repair agent for Feinwerkbau & Steyr - actually went to Germany and did a proper course there - kept my weapons in perfect working order for years and still continues to do so.

Straightforward / honest / good at sourcing what you need. :!:
With regards,
Steyrshot
And he lifted his pistol as the crowds cheered ... the sights sharpened ... the target blurred ... the finger squeezed ... DAMN !!! forgot to load the silly thing again :oops: ... The crowd now looks the other way ... I wake up from my Nightmare !!! :D

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:59 am

Thank you Umang! These kind of posts allow other members to get a proper perspective on the kind of service they can expect from a particular dealer! You just earned yourself 10 points for being the first to post a dealer review! :)

Hope other members begin to pitch in with similar reviews, making the dealer database much much more useful to all.

Refreshing to hear someone saying good things about an arms dealer... helps renew ones faith... ;)

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

steyrshot
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by steyrshot » Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:20 pm

Thanks Abhijeet

Glad to be of any help.

... in a day or so ill put up a list of all sporting goods/weapons dealers in India related to ISSF sports (as soon as i locate all the visiting cards) ... i know it may not be useful to all members ... but since i have the info which i gathered for myself ... maybe it will help those taking up this version of the sport.

:wink: :o :) :D
With regards,
Steyrshot
And he lifted his pistol as the crowds cheered ... the sights sharpened ... the target blurred ... the finger squeezed ... DAMN !!! forgot to load the silly thing again :oops: ... The crowd now looks the other way ... I wake up from my Nightmare !!! :D

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:05 pm

Hello,

I just had my damaged by postal guys rifle repaired by Rajeev. He did a great job of making a new sear spring and unjamming the bolt. He actually is fabulous.

Wish I had known about him earlier, don't mean to cry but I had written about him earlier under the post 'decent airgunsmith'. How about donating a few points now.

Regards,

Dev :wink:
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

hamiclar01
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by hamiclar01 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:30 am

my only interaction with them so far has been last month, when i was toying with the idea of buying another gun (s). the diana 350 magnum was priced at 48,000, while the zoli o/u at 2 lakh :shock: .

i think i'll stick to buying UTI policies with my extra dosh, for the moment .

anand
"Stan, don't you know the first law of physics? Anything that's fun costs at least eight dollars."

penpusher

Post by penpusher » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:26 pm

Does Rajiv Sharma just repair air rifles or does he work on firearms as well?

Does any one have any experience of getting a gun repaired from him?

Does he blue firearms and if yes,how good a job does he do?

The Doc
Veteran
Veteran

Post by The Doc » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:49 pm

steyrshot";p="3299 wrote: most honest, friendly and straightforward guy you can ever meet.
Straightforward / honest / good at sourcing what you need. :!:
Any handguns for sale Rajeev ?

best,

RP.
It's always better to have a gun and not need it than need a gun and not have it !

art_collector
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by art_collector » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:51 pm

Rajeev & his brother Bobby are one one of the best guys to deal with.Wish there were more gun dealers like them around.

AC

penpusher

Post by penpusher » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:59 pm

AC,

Any inputs on their skills as gunsmiths on anything other than air rifles?

Risala
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Risala » Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:31 am

penpusher,

There in house gunsmith is a guy called Vicky,who has been around for a very long time,
some swear by him,I cant comment as I havent seen his work.

And yes Rajeev & Bobby are great people to deal with.

In Delhi the most popular gunsmith is perhaps Shamsuddin,his work is good,both Abhijeet & I have got work done from him.

Am still curious,why on earth would you look for a smith in Delhi,when one of the best in the country is in your back yard.

The Doc
Veteran
Veteran

Post by The Doc » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:56 am

Sanjay";p="53827 wrote: one of the best in the country is in your back yard.
You mean Bobby Sidhu?
It's always better to have a gun and not need it than need a gun and not have it !

sharan_kan
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by sharan_kan » Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:31 pm

art_collector";p="53819 wrote:Rajeev & his brother Bobby are one one of the best guys to deal with.Wish there were more gun dealers like them around.

AC

Rightly said,

I dealt with him once. Was in need of 300-400 nos. IOF 0.22 cartridges. Called a dozen dealers in Delhi/NCR. One who had some, were qouting around Rs. 12/- per cartridge.

Later got the number of Mr. Bobby through IFG and called him. He called me instantly to his place and charged the unbelievable amount of Rs. 8.75/- per pc. (I had bought @ Rs. 10.50/- per pc from other dealers earlier). He had only 400 pc in his stock and was not willing to part with full stock, but after little persuatation, he joyfully handed over me all 400.

Nice humble person, smooth dealing & sheer helpful.. (opposite of the greedy-ones present in the trade..)

Regards..

ScoutSniper
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by ScoutSniper » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:46 am

Hey! i was looking for a springer!! Do these guyz stock Tommy and IHP and other springers?? :?:

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:25 pm

There is one more gentleman who stocks springers and is a bit of pppppleasure to deal with. :D

I won't name him but go over to Kashmiri gate and visit garg armoury for IHPs and other springers.

Dev
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.