Precihole NX100 Chennai

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
yoge_007
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: Precihole NX100 Chennai

Post by yoge_007 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:34 pm

striker wrote:refer the manual to find the trigger adjustment and it should work.
Thanks striker. I did search the entire manual. There is nothing described about the trigger adjustment. All it's mentioned is to get serviced from the authorised dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For Advertising mail webmaster
yoge_007
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by yoge_007 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:37 pm

Amit357 wrote:
yoge_007 wrote:
AnandNair wrote:Where did you buy the NX from in Chennai?
My coach ordered it from "Kovai Sporting Arms" and they delivered it at rifle range doorstep...
Hi Yoge congrats on your new Gun :D ,Precihole Sports is doing a great service to aspiring shooters in this country by selling very good Air Rifles at a very decent price,i have a NX in 22 from them,shoots as good if not better then any IMPORTED { decently priced} Air Rifle i have shot with, :idea: lets show them our appreciation in kind by ensuring they get so much business that they dont ever consider downgrading there stuff.Best Amit
Amit357 I agree with you mate. Wonderful weapon at a reasonable price. I am now recommending the NX to anyone looking for a sporting rifle.

AnandNair
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by AnandNair » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:23 pm

yoge_007 wrote:Friends. Trigger of my weapon is very heavy. I have fired around 100 shots yet and still it's seems to be heavy. Should I wait for the breakin or should I adjust the trigger from some gunsmith????
The Precihole rifles do have a trigger that is heavy and with lot of creep. If u can open the rifle, remove the piston, then it is easy to remove the sear. Polish slightly with a very fine grit sandpaper the sear top and the bottom (be careful, too much metal removed will render the trigger useless)
Good if u can polish the trigger top too, but refitting it is combersome.
once done clear all oil and refit.

Tighten the set screw in front of the trigger blade till u cannot press the trigger, then loosen it 1/4th turn at a time and press the trigger till the trigger breaks cleanly. (have a pellet in the chamber and rifle pointed at a safe direction. do not dryfire)
good luck
Some learn by reading. A few by observation. The rest of 'em have to pee on the electric fence.

yoge_007
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by yoge_007 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:45 pm

AnandNair wrote:
yoge_007 wrote:Friends. Trigger of my weapon is very heavy. I have fired around 100 shots yet and still it's seems to be heavy. Should I wait for the breakin or should I adjust the trigger from some gunsmith????
The Precihole rifles do have a trigger that is heavy and with lot of creep. If u can open the rifle, remove the piston, then it is easy to remove the sear. Polish slightly with a very fine grit sandpaper the sear top and the bottom (be careful, too much metal removed will render the trigger useless)
[ Image ]
Good if u can polish the trigger top too, but refitting it is combersome.
once done clear all oil and refit.

Tighten the set screw in front of the trigger blade till u cannot press the trigger, then loosen it 1/4th turn at a time and press the trigger till the trigger breaks cleanly. (have a pellet in the chamber and rifle pointed at a safe direction. do not dryfire)
good luck
Anandnair very informative hats off man. But I have to confess that this is my first Airgun and I don't have the equipments or skills to do wat to just said. Looks scary.

Can u recommend any gunsmith in chennai???

AnandNair
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by AnandNair » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:24 am

I do my own maintenence and i do not know any gunsmith in chennai. I am out of chennai for last 18 years :|
it is really very easy and the piston has almost no preload.
Some learn by reading. A few by observation. The rest of 'em have to pee on the electric fence.

Adhi
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Adhi » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:37 am

yoge_007 wrote:
najad wrote:congrats for acquiring new rifle :D
yoge_007 wrote: finally narrowed my choice to Precihole NX100.
i think you have made right decision in opting the rifle,inform us how it performs
@najad fired around 50 rounds last weekend.. Accuracy is the key here... it was zeroed in right out of the box...

Diff between SX100 and NX100
NX does sound different with its sharper soundtrack...
Fired NX and SX at the same target sheet using the mastershot flat head pellets and could see clean cut using the NX
Cocking was ironically more harder than SX but i believe that should easy out
NX which i bought was having brass/bronze yellowing trigger and it definitely stands out.

Dear Yoge,
Congrats for your new air rifle...
If possible post some pics of your fired target sheets.. where we can able to analyse the grouping.
Frankly to say i had not yet used NX series .. i would like to add one in my collections.. :roll:
Loving my shooting with my new gun... lets see how it goes...

randosarun
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by randosarun » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:21 am

Hi I am trying to buy gamo whisper fusion pro . What will be its price of it in India

yoge_007
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by yoge_007 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:42 pm

As per the quote of relish sports, it comes to around 27-28k including shipping and handling. U might need to spend another 5k for the hard case since it comes with a scope. I believe hard case is a must for rifles with scope.

Adhi
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Adhi » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:56 pm

Dear friends,
Over all, maximum people says nx series has a good accuracy :roll: I am very eager to see the shot groupings ....
Any one can post pics related to shot grouping...

Regards
Adhi

yoge_007
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by yoge_007 » Fri May 02, 2014 10:41 pm

Adhi wrote:Dear friends,
Over all, maximum people says nx series has a good accuracy :roll: I am very eager to see the shot groupings ....
Any one can post pics related to shot grouping...

Regards
Adhi
Sorry for the late response Adhi. Yes I can vouch for it. Am a novoice here still at the very bottom of my learning curve and below are few of my good shots on a good day. ImageImageImageImage

The weapon is yet to be calibrated and pls Note that am just a beginner and hence don't judge the performance of the weapon based on my photos

ramtiger
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by ramtiger » Sat May 03, 2014 8:55 pm

hi yogesh
for beginners this grouping is good
continuous practice will improve your grouping
all the best

Adhi
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Adhi » Sun May 04, 2014 11:15 am

Yoge 007
Thanks for the pics friend.. i hope these are 10meter shots..
Third pic grouping is good...:-) three shots in same place.
Practice makes a man perfect..:-) happy shooting
Regards
Adhi

Big Daddy
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Big Daddy » Sun May 04, 2014 3:09 pm

yoge_007 wrote:As per the quote of relish sports, it comes to around 27-28k including shipping and handling. U might need to spend another 5k for the hard case since it comes with a scope. I believe hard case is a must for rifles with scope.

Hi yoge_007,
hard case is a must if one is careless (I am not discounting the numerous benefits of a hard case). I use soft cases for both my air rifles over the years, one fitted with a AGS 3-9X50 and the other UTG 3-12X40. Both have fallen down a couple of times. They are fine. One must ensure they buy good quality soft cases. I have mine custom made, hence I have control over the packing. I prefer 1/2 inch Polyurethane foam. This is good at absorbing impact.

BD
The early bird gets the worm, but the fact is, if the worm had woken up late, it would still be alive.

yoge_007
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by yoge_007 » Mon May 05, 2014 8:21 am

Hi BigDaddy, I agree with u. If u are careful enough we can settle with the soft case but I read in the relish sports site the for guns with scope, the take the order only if u get a hard case or else they don't give guarantee for the scope.

asenji
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by asenji » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:59 am

Hi Yoge, I am also from Chennai. Please let me know where you guys practice and from where you buy air rifles??