• Advertisement
Kiehberg.in -  Outdoor gear and sports equipment

All India Endorsement

The legal aspects of owning, shooting, importing arms/ ammo and other related legal aspects as well as any other legal queries. Please note: This INCLUDES all arms licensing issues/ queries!
nbk3y7k

Re: All India Endorsement

Postby nbk3y7k » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:22 am

sap17 wrote:Dear Members, I have recently got a license for a revolver/pistol of NPB. Currently its valid for only the state I am located in. My query is that how soon can I apply for getting it converted to all India status? I fulfill the criteria of [IAS,IPS officers, Employees of the Central Govt, Defence Personnel]. Regards & Thanks

As per the new direction and amendment is Arms Rule in 2016 ... for people in All India Services , the DM or Commissioner of Police can issue All india at his level without referring MHA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regards,
RR

For Advertising mail webmaster
vishveshtyagi

Postby vishveshtyagi » Fri May 11, 2018 6:07 pm

Hi,

I have just got Pistol Licence from Tamil Nadu, I have got house in Delhi and land in Ghaziabad UP too, Ho wcan i get my licence converted to All INdia One and how tough it is to get it done.

Thanks

dheeraj_1772

Postby dheeraj_1772 » Thu May 31, 2018 10:43 pm

Dear friends,
General practice adopted for upgrading the AL to 3 states or AIV, the LA refers the case to State Home Department along with recommendations,despite the fact that DM / Commissioner are empowered for certain categories for persons in All India services.
Further State Home Department enquiries about genuineness regarding your need of AIV...in one case in WB, the applicant was asked to furnish the details of his Travels out of KOLKATA in last 3 years along with proofs like ticket etc.

So if they are finally satisfied than area validity may be extended..

Looks simple ..but you can guess..it’s not really

Return to “The Legal Eagle”