National Rifle Association of India - NRAI

A list of shooting clubs & associations in India. This includes state associations as well as NRAI affiliated rifle clubs.
Shabbu9x9
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: National Rifle Association of India - NRAI

Post by Shabbu9x9 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:02 pm

Please reply.
I am NRAI member and I am interested for .22 rifle, but I don't know wher to apply for sports cota.
Thanks
Regards

For Advertising mail webmaster
ashokgodara
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by ashokgodara » Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:10 am

Shabbu9x9 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:02 pm
Please reply.
I am NRAI member and I am interested for .22 rifle, but I don't know wher to apply for sports cota.
Thanks
Regards
You want to apply for .22 rifle license?If you want to apply for arm license for sports then you have to achieve mqs in 50 meters rifle event(prone or 3p) on state level/national/G.V mavlenker trophy.After achieving mqs apply for recommendation letter to your state rifle association/in case of nationals apply to NRAI.After getting recommendation letter apply for arm license and attach that letter in arm license forms and LA will grant you license for npb rifle.In my state LA is not granting firearm license unless someone is sport shooter and have achieved mqs in state or national level event these days. afaik nrai membership alone is not going to help you in grant of arm license.I don't know what is condition in other states.They are not even accepting fresh arm license application typical answer is uper se bandh ker rakha hai sahab kya kre.If you want to practice then KSSR delhi is closed only national squad/olympic quota players are permitted to practice because of covid 19.Your best bet would be ask NRAI officials if they somehow gives you recommendation letter on the basis of membership.Go to NRAI office if it's not closed from their you will get recommendation letter.
regards

Shabbu9x9
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Shabbu9x9 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:08 pm

THANKS ashokgodara for replying
Regards