IOF .32 revolver

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: IOF .32 revolver

Post by mundaire » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:12 pm

Save your money and buy the Mark I, so long as it is functioning fine... no great improvements in Mark 4 to warrant almost double the price!
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

For Advertising mail webmaster
pokhar
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: IOF .32 revolver

Post by pokhar » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:40 am

drkmsenthil wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:57 pm
Iam a doctor from tamilnadu.... Recently got licence for revolver.... after 3 months of applying it.. Now getting a weapon is another headache due to lockdown..

In my own town i had a offer for mark 1 iof revolver... fired only 10 shots... for 60 k... But i van purchase a brand new iof mark 4 for 98 k in chennai from aavadi tank factory...

But lockdown is testing my patience...

kindly advice which one to go....
Hi drkmsenthil,
I have mark lll iof .32 revolver, it is as new as it was at the time of purchase. I never fired a single shot from it. Earlier I had mark1 and I had experience of jamming empty shell (once only) after fire. That was sold to one of my friend and he is Full satisfied with the performance of that.
But I know mark 3 and above are better. Although I want to sell this my mk3 and will buy ashani latest pistol. As one of our friend told that we can change revolver to pistol on same license. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=15160 - moderator