• Advertisement
Kiehberg.in -  Outdoor gear and sports equipment

U. P. : Ban on Fresh arms licence lifted.

The legal aspects of owning, shooting, importing arms/ ammo and other related legal aspects as well as any other legal queries. Please note: This INCLUDES all arms licensing issues/ queries!
panzernain

U. P. : Ban on Fresh arms licence lifted.

Postby panzernain » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:53 pm

Great news for U. P. residents. The stay on issuance of fresh licenses has been lifted by the Allahabad High Court. :cheers:

For Advertising mail webmaster

goodboy_mentor

Re: U. P. : Ban on Fresh arms licence lifted.

Postby goodboy_mentor » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:20 am

panzernain wrote:Great news for U. P. residents. The stay on issuance of fresh licenses has been lifted by the Allahabad High Court. :cheers:
If you could please tell some more details like writ number etc. so that it can be searched on court's website and be read in detail.

"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

sameer4u

Postby sameer4u » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:43 pm

Ban lifted by Court.. but formal go ahead not given to DM offices.
So no one can process until GO received to DM office.
Its latest information i have... some one can apply either he is renowned shooter or he has appropriate approach..but it depends on.

sfcabhishek

Postby sfcabhishek » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:03 pm

goodboy_mentor wrote:
panzernain wrote:Great news for U. P. residents. The stay on issuance of fresh licenses has been lifted by the Allahabad High Court. :cheers:
If you could please tell some more details like writ number etc. so that it can be searched on court's website and be read in detail.

Here is the Government Order:http://shasanadesh.up.nic.in/GO/ViewGOPDF_list_user.aspx?id1=NSMxNjUjNSMyMDE4

Return to “The Legal Eagle”