• Advertisement
Kiehberg.in -  Outdoor gear and sports equipment

FORM FOR ADDITIONAL WEAPON

The legal aspects of owning, shooting, importing arms/ ammo and other related legal aspects as well as any other legal queries. Please note: This INCLUDES all arms licensing issues/ queries!
ASIF007

FORM FOR ADDITIONAL WEAPON

Postby ASIF007 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:17 am

I request the members to give me the link for the Form for additional weapon . The Arms Department in Kolkata told me new forms will be printed after the elections.

For Advertising mail webmaster
kaushaltomar

Re: FORM FOR ADDITIONAL WEAPON

Postby kaushaltomar » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:13 pm

Hi,

I am not bit sure how it happens in WB but in UP recently I applied for my second weapon under heirloom & for that also the entire process is more of less like a new application. After it was about to be sent to DM's approval then the arms deptt asked me to furnish an affidavit stating whether I hold any other weapon or not. On my stating the weapon description and license description, later it got approved by him but I was never asked to fill any separate form regarding second weapon.

trust this will help you

cheers!!

Jr.

Re: FORM FOR ADDITIONAL WEAPON

Postby Jr. » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:51 pm

If You want to add another Firearm to your existing License,
You will have to write an Application to the DM/DC.
Generally the 2nd or 3rd Firearm (as applicable) is added to it,
(Reason given has to be justified).
The Form is the same as the One required to be filled, when applying for a new License.
In India the Clerks/Babus are powerfull and may be helpfull in getting your approval sanctioned.

Regards,
Jr.

Return to “The Legal Eagle”