Glock 44 - 22 lr

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
User avatar
Jees
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:13 pm

Re: Glock 44 - 22 lr

Post by Jees » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:28 am

Lol, most of you guys are thinking I was saying a .22 LR from a CZ 452 or a Marlin M60 or a Ruger 10/22 can't kill anything.

But NO

I am talking about .22 LR from handguns like G44, Nidar etc

For Advertising mail webmaster
aslaha
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:33 pm

Re: Glock 44 - 22 lr

Post by aslaha » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:44 pm

My humble submission friends
22 lr is a good ammo if
But if you want to use it for self Defense always prefer a 22 lr revolver
It is more reliable

Drameenkitekar
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:26 am

Re: Glock 44 - 22 lr

Post by Drameenkitekar » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:40 am

Time to buy G44 in India now.

JBCO
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:54 pm

Re: Glock 44 - 22 lr

Post by JBCO » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:00 pm

G44 in .22 lr Gen 5 with 10 round spare mag will be available at a price less than 1.5 lakhs after 28%gst. i know this because the officials at Glock has told me so. Please express your interest at the Glockcmt webote cmtpl.con

User avatar
kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an
Posts: 1847
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:00 pm
Location: Bang-a-lure
Contact:

Re: Glock 44 - 22 lr

Post by kanwar76 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:25 am

JBCO wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:00 pm
G44 in .22 lr Gen 5 with 10 round spare mag will be available at a price less than 1.5 lakhs after 28%gst. i know this because the officials at Glock has told me so. Please express your interest at the Glockcmt webote cmtpl.con
More than 3 times the msrp in US :(. Why all foreign manufacturers (guns, cars) treat a poor country like us like a first world rich country. Why not have same prices like US ? I understand economy of scale etc but that difference will get offset by low cost of manufacturing here in India.
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

sourabhsangale
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana
Posts: 211
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:07 am
Location: Pune

Re: Glock 44 - 22 lr

Post by sourabhsangale » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:42 am

JBCO wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:00 pm
G44 in .22 lr Gen 5 with 10 round spare mag will be available at a price less than 1.5 lakhs after 28%gst. i know this because the officials at Glock has told me so. Please express your interest at the Glockcmt webote cmtpl.con
Did they explicitly said that it will be below 1.5 lacs ?
And what about other models ?

WhoCantBeNamed
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:04 pm

Re: Glock 44 - 22 lr

Post by WhoCantBeNamed » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:38 am

kanwar76 wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:25 am
More than 3 times the msrp in US :(. Why all foreign manufacturers (guns, cars) treat a poor country like us like a first world rich country. Why not have same prices like US ? I understand economy of scale etc but that difference will get offset by low cost of manufacturing here in India.
True, but they'd still have to pay a gazillion of taxes to teh government, which we, the end-users, have to bear. :(

User avatar
kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an
Posts: 1847
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:00 pm
Location: Bang-a-lure
Contact:

Re: Glock 44 - 22 lr

Post by kanwar76 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:05 pm

WhoCantBeNamed wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:38 am
kanwar76 wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:25 am
More than 3 times the msrp in US :(. Why all foreign manufacturers (guns, cars) treat a poor country like us like a first world rich country. Why not have same prices like US ? I understand economy of scale etc but that difference will get offset by low cost of manufacturing here in India.
True, but they'd still have to pay a gazillion of taxes to teh government, which we, the end-users, have to bear. :(

What are those taxes? Can you please post if you have the information.
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

WhoCantBeNamed
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:04 pm

Re: Glock 44 - 22 lr

Post by WhoCantBeNamed » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:17 pm

kanwar76 wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:05 pm
WhoCantBeNamed wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:38 am
kanwar76 wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:25 am
More than 3 times the msrp in US :(. Why all foreign manufacturers (guns, cars) treat a poor country like us like a first world rich country. Why not have same prices like US ? I understand economy of scale etc but that difference will get offset by low cost of manufacturing here in India.
True, but they'd still have to pay a gazillion of taxes to teh government, which we, the end-users, have to bear. :(

What are those taxes? Can you please post if you have the information.
Foreign companies are taxed at 40% of their total income + surcharge of 5% + MAT(Minimum Alternate Tax) of 15%(minimum)

You can see more details HERE

Post Reply